{6} The Sunset's Suspicion

Like promised, here is the new chapter and hopefully I'll have the next chap out by next Friday or Saturday. Please let me know if you liked this chap. and enjoy.

{*~*~*}

Eevee was sitting down on the floor with her legs pulled under her so she was resting on top of her legs. Her usual uniform for the academy had been replaced with something semi-dressy, which was simply a white collar shirt with a red tie, not in a bow, a pair of small black shorts with black stockings and small black boots. Her hair was pulled up in her signature style of twin tails and both fell loosely around her shoulders.

She was bent forward, towards the table, her nose buried into a pile of books that were scattered at every edge. Her left hand holding on tightly to a pencil as she wrote what she thought was important to know of what she was reading. Needless to say, there was hardly anything written on the paper but mindless doodles. Doodles of an asymmetrical Kid.

“. . . .that is not how you draw!”

“I'm not drawing,” Eevee pulled her notebook away from Kid, “I'm studying.”

“What did you draw me in?!”

“Um. . .you're a nekomimi.” Eevee pulled the notebook up and turned it to face Kid. She had drawn him in chibi style with a cat tail and ears, but one of the ears had a small skull. “You look cute as a kitty.”

“Stop that!”

Eevee pulled away.

“Give that to me!” Kid yelled at her, but Eeve dove to the left. “Hand it over!”

“It's my master piece.”

“It's an abomination!”

Eevee pouted and jumped back on the bed that was behind her. “You aren't very nice.”

Kid scream in terror and his face paled as Eevee messed his perfectly tucked sheets on the bed. She held the note book above her head and waved it to one side and the other as she began to jump on the bed. Still paled by the matter, Kid didn't know what to do. Should he risk messing up the bed even more and tackle Eevee, or should he find a way to get her down from the bed without messing something else.

“A truce,” he said and trying to maintain his composure to show Eevee that he was serious. “I call a truce for what I did to you flat. Just – just get off my bed!”

“Not until you say what the truce will be.” Eevee jumped once and Kid panicked as she ended up cross legged in the middle of the bed. “Let me stay in your room until Curran find a place we can stay. You can stay in the guest room,” she finished before Kid could as if she meant to stay with him.

“It's my room.”

“And it was my flat,” she countered. “But what did you have in mind. I mean besides continuing with your date play.”