The next day...

Percy woke up in his and Annabeth's bed, still not believing what happened yesterday. His hair was horribly messed up, and his shirt was missing.

He quickly looked around for the cause of him waking up. His eyes searched the room, and located the source of discomfort. It was Annabeth, thrashing around in her sleep, screaming his name.

He still couldn't believe the way she had looked at him last night. Like he was the price rather than the outrageously lucky winner.

He was jolted back to the present by Annabeth whimpering "no...no...please, not him!" and then screaming loudly.

He was so frustrated that he couldn't do anything, even after 2 years...they both still suffered from horrendous nightmares and horrifying flashbacks.

Annabeth suffered from nightmares.

Percy suffered from flashbacks.

When he suddenly found himself in a horrible memory, trying to scream at himself to do something else, to move, to really do ANYTHING else....it's actually incredibly frustrating.

He also thought Annabeth had the worst part of the deal.

When he looked at Annabeth, sweat beading on her forehead, tears dripping down her face, and unable to do anything rather then just scream, he wished he was the one who got the scary part of the torture.

He would give ANYTHING for someone to completely erase their memories of the horrifying time in tartarus. Or cure them of this pain. Or both. He would rather have both.

She shot up like lightning from the bed, and blinked a few times.

Then she saw Percy, and buried herself in his chest.

Annabeth's Pov

It was...horrible.

I was in tartarus  again. It wasn't the first time i dreamed of this place, but quite possibly the scariest.

Because the other times, I had been alone.

This time, I had Percy.

I wished I was alone.

Because when i saw him, we were near the elevators. I had cut one side of the chains, and Percy was about to cut the other.

Then, the nightmare began.

It was scary enough being in tartarus again, but this...it was too much.

Tartarus appeared before us.

Percy dropped his sword.

At that moment, 3 things happened.

1) Tartarus leaned forward to grab Percy.

2) Bob leaned in to try and save Percy. But tartarus leaned down and plucked Bob's head right of his shoulders, tossed it onto his body, and set Bob on fire.

3) Small Bob tried to save Bob, but was swatted aside like a fly.

All was left in the way was....nothing. Absolutely nothing. So tartarus grabbed Percy.

I screamed.

Percy struggled in his arms and yelled.

But Tartarus just squeezed harder.

I tried running forward but my legs couldn't, and wouldn't move.

So I was stuck watching as Tartarus grabbed Percy's head, and pulled it right off, setting it on fire along with his body.

Tartarus roared in triumph as i screamed and sobbed right before I woke up, looking up at the face of my loving boyfriend.

I was so relieved that he was okay, that that was only a nightmare, that i grabbed him and pulled him close to me, savoring any moment that i had with him.

And at that moment, I heard Chiron's cold words in my ear.

"Whatever you see in your dreams, or should i rather say nightmares,  WILL happen. That is all. So just be prepared." 

That meant Percy and Bob were gonna h ave their heads ripped off. It was inevitable.

I hated sleeping.

Mostly because everything I dream of, WILL happen, as Chiron once said.

And he was right.

Months before yesterday, i dreamt of that horrible meeting.

And guess where we are now?

We are here, a day after that meeting that probably ruined our already ruined lives.

My power is just AMAZING, really.

Too bad I don't have a sign that says 'SARCASM' right now, because this would be the time to hold it up.

As I thought about all this, my incredibly handsome boyfriend leaned in and kissed me.

I melted away into the kiss, enjoying this moment when I didn't have to worry that our lives were in danger and that any second, bad news is going to burst in through the doors.

So of course, bad news burst in through the door.