Leave

SORRY GUYS!!!! I HAVE WRITERS BLOCK!!!! THAT'S WHY THIS CHAPTER PROBABLY SUCKS. OH WELL. THAT'S ALL YOU GET. THANK YOU FOR COMMENTING ON THE LAST CHAPTER GUYS, BUT IT WASN'T ENOUGH TO LIFT MY WRITERS BLOCK :( SORRY. BUT COMMENT AGAIN, OR I MIGHT NOT UPDATE A LOT. ANYWAYS, THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS AGAIN!!! I HAVE TO TRY TO FINISH THIS STORY THIS YEAR. THAT IS MY GOAL. BEFORE SCHOOL STARTS NEXT YEAR. YEP. THAT'S MY DEADLINE.

ALSO, IF YOU GUESS MY AGE YOU WILL GET A SHOUT OUT!! AAAAAND YOU CAN ONLY GUESS 1 AGE!! I give very nice shout outs. So, based on my writing and the way i ‘talk' try to guess my age. You probably won't get it. That's all the hints i'm giving you.

And you better read The Blood of Olympus by Fanficreader132. Or u no my freeend.

Anyway, back to the story.

Percys pov

I grabbed my bag and started to walk out the door when Annabeth slowly came out of the bathroom. She was sobbing, and mascara was leaking all over her face.

She looked into my eyes, and I saw her make a decision. She reached out to touch my face, but then changed her mind and drew her hand back. That hurt more then it should have.

She looked down at the ground and then back at me. Her eyes slid over to the bag in my hands, to my clothes, then back to the bag.

Her eyes shone with fresh tears and she covered her mouth with her hand. Then, she said "Your leaving." It wasn't a question, it was a statement, a statement that made her face take on a whole new wave of hurt. I looked her in the eyes, and realized I couldn't lie to her.

"Im leaving because I am a selfish brat that doesn't want to die. Ok?" I sighed. " I don't deserve someone as selfless as you"

"Percy! Don't say that!! You're FATAL FLAW is basically loyalty and selflessness, and selflessness and bravery is the same thing so STOP MAKING YOURSELF SEEM WORSE THEN YOU ARE!!!!!" She yelled at me, her expression suddenly furious. "Oh, and if your leaving, then i'm going with you." Suddenly I was furious.

"No your not!!! I am leaving to PROTECT you!!!!! And your gonna throw that sacrifice I am making back in my face again??? "

" Percy, sweetheart, I love you and I don't want you to be alone. Ever. So please let me go with you."

Percy shook his head. "No. No way, nope. No no no. You are staying here, and i'm leaving. You're staying with food and water and a roof over your head, and i'm going into the forest."

"Percy, please. You are leaving me alone, and that's the worst thing you can do. I want to be with you forever, Percy. Remember? We are never going to be without each other ever again!!!!"

" Annabeth, i'm doing this for you. It hurts me as much as it hurts you to leave you, but it's the only choice I have. I'm sorry. I have to go."

As I turned around, I saw her mental walls crumble to dust. She was going to confess to something, something huge, something she wouldn't have had to confess to if she wasn't desperate.

"Percy..." she mumbled something inaudible, and suddenly teetered back and forth and took off into the bathroom.

I stared after her, my plans momentarily forgotten. I heard retching sounds coming from the bathroom, and realized she was throwing up. I made a split second decision, and ran after her.

As I walked into the bathroom, I saw Annabeth holding her stomach. Then, I saw the bump. And as if the words she had said finally hit me, I stumbled forward and pulled her into a tight embrace.

I'm pregnant, Percy, and it's a girl. We're going to name her Annie, and she'll be the cutest baby girl ever. She grows faster than human babies, but that's okay. After she is born, she is going to continue aging very quickly until she's 18. Then, she will grow normally. I hope you'll be there for her, but if you aren't, i'll understand. I won't hold a grudge. I'll forgive you. I promise. I love her, Percy, as much as I love you. It's not that my heart has broken into two, but rather swollen to twice it's size. I love you both, and I want her to have a father Percy. But that's what I want. It's up to you. I love you, Percy. Just remember that.

So this chapter was forced out of me by my bff, the one who trips me again after i get up and laughs. Lol, but writers bock sux. >_< >_<  T︵T 9_6 omgosh i cant think asdfghasdfghjklasdfghjk

But comment and vote, and by doing those things you can beat my writers block back to where it came from!!!!!!

Love,
Piper.