The change of plans

Thalia burst through the door.

Thalia had a plain black tank top, and short, navy-blue short-jeans.

She was out of breath, and it took her some time to catch her breath so she could tell them why she was running.

She gasped a few times, then she said "Percy, Artemis send me to warn you. The gods rescheduled your execution. It's today!"

Annabeth gasped next to me, and I let go of her.

Because to be honest, I was pretty shocked myself.

Thalia had tears in her eyes as she whispered to me "I didn't know you had an execution...I thought....I don't know what I thought. Maybe that the gods called you to make you a god. Maybe. But NOT to execute you...."

Annabeth had tears pouring like a waterfall, and I wiped some of them away, absently thinking that I was never gonna marry her, never get to have a honeymoon, never have kids, never, never, never. Annabeth had that bright future with some stranger she probably didn't even know right now. Or maybe she did.

She pressed my hand to her cheek, and  memorized the smooth, hard texture of it, the way her tiny hand fit perfectly into mine, and then she just cried into my hand.

I put my other arm around her, and again, absently thought, proudly, of the way our bodies seemed to fit like two puzzle pieces. And immediately realized that that just made it harder for both of us to leave each other.

As Thalia looked at with tears of anger and sadness and bitterness, I realized that maybe, this one time, the anger wasn't aimed at me.

She walked over to us and sat down on the edge of our bed, and bit back some tears. Finally, she just gave up, and started crying. I sighed a little, mentally cursed the gods, and murmured soothing words of comfort to both of them.

Suddenly, Thalia said "It's your execution. Why are we," she pointed at herself and Annabeth " crying, and you," she pointed at me "comforting us. It's supposed to be the other way around."

I chuckled, and muttered "I'm used to this".

***********************************fifteenminuteslater*******************************************

When Thalia had come, a plan had started forming in the back of my mind. It was fully formed  now.

It was a bad one, but also the best one I got.

I got up and slowly crept to the bathroom door, where Annabeth was crying.

The first and only time I had tried going in she had yelled "GO  AWAY!!!!!" and threw a pillow at me.

Where she got the pillow, I haven't the slightest idea.

I listened through the door, and heard only crying. It felt like my heart was splitting in two. Half wanted to go in there, but half knew she would probably just yell at me.

So instead, i started packing.

Annabeth's pov

I felt horrible. I had yelled at the only person I actually needed and wanted to see to go away.

Now I was in the bathroom crying because that person probably never wanted to see me again.

I ruined everything.

And I was really hungry.

And tired.

And sad.

And pregnant.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH*chokes* ahem. Sorry. Anyway, what will happen next? Will Percy leave Annabeth pregnant with his child? Or will he take her with him? You might never find out if you don't comment!!!!

I'm serious this time. I will write the chapter, but you will not see it until you comment...!

Love you,

me.