New plans

Annabeths pov

Everyone was freaking out. Our team was running around, trying to put out the fire that someone (possibly Leo....although he denies everything) had started on their heads.

Nobody was worried about Percy. He would be fine. Nobody could beat him. Except one person....  I put that thought out of my head. That person was looong gone.

Everything was normal that day. Except the fact that our leader was missing. But everyone pretended that everything was fine. Except that it wasn't. I had a feeling in my gut. A really bad feeling.

My feeling was proven right when at lunch, we got an iris message. I jumped up and screamed. I didn't care that his hood was off and everyone was staring at him. I examined what had happened to my boyfriend.

His face was cut in all different places, and there was a LOT of blood. I almost fainted at the sight of all that blood. But then something caught my eye and my heart stopped. It was a dagger. Coming out of Percy's stomach.

A women cackled and my heart started beating for the sole purpose of stopping again. It was her. But she was dead!! Oh no. "Don't worry, dearie. I won't kill him yet, because I have a different purpose for him."

She grabbed the dagger and took it out. I swallowed hard. Percy gasped and then coughed up blood. I didn't even realize it, but I had tears running down my face. Then she waved her hand over him and immediately the wounds that covered Percy only a moment ago vanished.

I started breathing again.

Then, she chucked once and cut off the message. I sat down and buried my head in my arms and just broke down crying.

Sorry for the short update. Its just that you don't comment, and that makes me sad and think that you don't like my story, which puts a huge block the size of Hoover Dam in my creative flow. SO PLEASE COMMENT!!!! AND 3K READS??????????????? NAW!!!!!!!!!
-Piper