It's over

*THE REST IS GOING TO BE IN EITHER ANNABETH'S OR ANYONE FROM CHAOSES ARMY POV*

Annabeth's POV

As I breathed in the bag again, my hysteria making it hard to breathe, I thought about just how much I wanted Thalia to shut up right now. Gods, I love that girl to death, but she really needs to shut up or I was gonna strangle her. "So he jumped? Just like that? He just....jumped?" I gritted my teeth and said "ShutupshutupshutupShutUpSHUTUP!!!!!!" I ended by screaming at her, and then I went back to breathe in the bag again, sobbing. We were in the infirmary, and Thalia was the only one brave enough to approach me. Everyone else was standing around us, too shocked to move. When I had ran into camp, 2 hours ago, sobbing hysterically, I literally couldn't breathe. My chest felt like it was being squeezed way too hard and my heart hurt. In fact, every part of my body hurt.

It didn't exactly help that Thalia kept asking me EXACTLY what happened, every. 5. Seconds!!!!!!!! I was ready to push her off a building!!!!!!!! Gods.....too painful.....too soon. Too soon to joke about that. In fact, I wondered whether I would ever, in my immortal life, I would be able to joke about this. Probably never. I had loved him too much, way too much for this. This. Her plan was to probably kill Percy, so she could break me. Question is: why would she want to break me? Because you were the one to kill her. Not Percy A little voice inside my head told me. I told it to shut up and squeezed my eyes shut.

I opened them to find myself in a completely different place. I tried to move my arms -and failed. I started struggling, my panic growing, completely unable to move my arms and legs. I was able to wiggle my fingers and toes, but I couldn't see anything, or hear. Then, with a whooshing sense of relief, I realized I was just tied up, not paralyzed. Then, after a few more minutes I realized I could hear. My brain felt like mush It took me a few seconds to process anything. I heard some groaning. Then, with a shock that froze me in place and sent little lightning bolts racing up my spine I realized what exactly I had just heard.

It was someones voice. A someone that was believed dead. "Logan...." I whispered, my mouth dry. He turned towards me, and my heart cracked. He was a member of the army, a person that everyone had loved and who everyone had despaired over when he was believed to be dead. He was funny, smart, charming, and practically perfect. And, finally, found alive. My chest squeezed painfully, and I looked down, tears running down my face.

He reminded me too much of Percy, except blond with aqua blue eyes. He looked at me with a worried unwavering gaze, and asked "What's wrong? And don't tell me nothing, because the fact that you're here, and crying, just proves that everything has gone to hell in the mortal world." he said hurriedly. I smiled sadly. "Then why do you ask?" I looked at him, still smiling. He frowned. "What's wrong." he asked again. "Oh, nothing much. You're alive. Percy's dead. Everything's just peachy." I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes, more tears falling onto my shirt. He did a double take. "WHAT????!!!!" he yelled, looking mystified. "That witch managed to kill him! She......I just.........SHE KILLED HIM!" He looked down, most likely crying.

He was Percy's brother, and a devoted one at that. Except he had gotten his mothers looks. But he had stuck with Percy until the gods ‘Killed' him, for sticking up for Percy. It was devastating. Percy had wept for weeks. He was only 7 years younger than Percy, and they had stuck as tight as glue. But know he was grieving over Percy. Ironic. Then, at that moment, when we both just sat there, grieving over Percy, they door busted open. I didn't realize that we were in some sort of cage, more like a jail though. It was Chaos. "I......I defeated her," he panted, grinning like a madman. "I killed my sister, Destruction."

Bad news guys :( This is the last part. There will be a prologue, coming out in 10-30 mins. And no, unfortunately, Percy will not come back to life. :( Sorry :( You'll see........