Yandere

"Info-Chan.." I texted
"Yes?" She replied
"D-does.. Osana-Chan love me?"
"Maybe.."
"Tell me!"
"But I know you have new feelings for her.."
I was shocked to here that, but remembered that her name was info chan for a reason.
"Just, please tell me.." I texted eagerly
"Fine.. she does, she knows that People have a crush on you.. she might turn into a yandere.."
"Like me?"
"Like you.."
...
I couldn't believe this.. my best friend will turn into a yandere..?
".. i don't know what to think about this Info-chan.."
.. I couldn't text this anymore.. I became concerned with my friend..
Wait.. a-am I..? Am I feeling a new emotion?

...

I think I'm feeling..

Shocked and concerned..

~school day~
Osana's POV

"S-Senpai~"
"Senpai will be mine!~
"I've heard that other people have a crush on Senpai.. it's only Wednesday but still.. it's not too late nor too early to kill anyone.. Baka~Senpai shall not notice them!~"

....

"She shall notice me~! hehehe.. D-
dummy It's not like I like her and I'm a yandere.. right?~ hehe.. Baka,"

I heard it's Oka that is first.. I guess it's time to kill her!

"Hey Oka! .. I heard you like my Senpai! Do you think it's a punishment to like her?" I kindly said..
"N-no.. a-and.. h-how did you k-know about -that..?" Oka questioned, flustered.
"O-0h.. that's easy to know but.. just keep this a secret Baka!"
"W-what secret?"
"W-well I like Ayano too! And.. can you just let me win her heart?"
"W-well I love her too.. but I can't let go.. s-so I'm going t-to have to s-say no.."

"Well I guess I'm going to have to do this the hard way.. hehe.."

"W-what d-do you m-mean the h-hard way..?"
"You really d-don't know anything.. do you?"

"H-huh..?"
The bell rang.. heh.. I guess I'll try tomorrow to kill her.

"Well.. I guess we shall do this again tomorrow! Hehe,"

"O-okay.." Oka seemed suspicious.. but did I care? No..
But it's strange.. on how she knows.. and pretended to not know.. about the hard way..?! However.. I love this feeling, the way I've never felt before.. FUN...
Yes., FUN..
Huh? Is class over already.. I think I was day dreaming for too long. Well I'm happy I did.. Maths is so boring! How is it supposed to teach me how to kill people? Like.. throwing freaking subtractions at them or something? Who cares anyways.. atleast I get to see my Senpai work hard.. well.. she isn't really my Senpai or kouhai.. but I feel like Baka~Senpai fits perfectly for her.. hehe..

The bell rang, it's quite loud but, if Baka~Senpai can take it, obviously I can.. in fact it looks like she doesn't care at all..
But it's time to go home now.. and I'm walking home with Baka~Senpai today.. I'm so excited! I get to go to Baka~senpai's house as well! I love her so much..!

; time skip ;

"Hey.. Ayano!" I casually said catching up to her.
"Oh, hey Osana,"
"I'm ready to come to your house! Baka,"
"Okay.. lets go," Baka~Senpai said with no emotion, I honestly feel concerned for her.. why is Senpai acting so strange and doing things with no emotion.. she's pale, and looks sick.. I really want to find out.. but I guess I can later..

; next day ;
Well.. I guess it's time for Oka to die today, and it's going to be really nerve racking, because I've never really killed anyone before.

I grinned evilly at that thought, wait stop Osana that thought is disturbing..

I looked around the plaza and thought naybe there might be something's to do.. so first I asked the girl who had turquoise pigtails how looks so similar to Miku, apparently her name is Saki, we kind of are friends, I heard that she lost her bra.. how the hell? Whatever,
Let's just get the job done.
So I looked around which felt like forever so.. I tried later on, and found her bra in a bush, jeesh.. what the hell has she been doing? A making out session?
Whatever, I don't want to think this.. it's just going to make this whole thing worse.. and how I mean thing is,
You will find out,

"Hey Saki! I found your bra,"
"Yes! You found it! Thank you so much Osana, I owe you one!"
You owe me one eh? Maybe you should find out Baka, you WILL regret saying that...