If you carry on your actions, you will never get further.

The Amber haired yandere roamed around the neighbor hood, looking for something to do. It was the weekend, or perhaps, as Osana liked to call it, Tsundere day, as it was the day Osana realized she wasn't a true yandere, but still a tsundere.. if that makes any sense,

The snowy glint in her eyes grew larger and larger until she heard giggling, it stopped growing, all it did was sink, and sink, and sink..

She realized it was Ayano and someone else who she was with. The short brown haired girl with mint green eyes who was with Ayano looked up, her sky blue eyes twinkled in the sun, her short chocolate hair swayed in the wind, it looked like she was wearing an apron, too.

Osana realized it was Amai Odayaka, the leader of the cooking club, hanging out with her raven-haired crush. Osana stumbled back, the shock of seeing your crush hanging out with someone else really disturbs you, doesn't it?

"Oh, Hey Osana! This is Amai!" Ayano said,

"I can tell.." Osana groaned under her breath.

--next day, monday-

The navy blue skirt jumped in the wind as Amai skipped to the cooking club,

"Today I'm going to make Ayano-senpai cookies~!" The light brown haired girl sang,

She wore a mint green handkerchief that's pulling back her short brown hair and and a mint green apron with long striped stockings the same color. Osana stalked on Amai from a curved wall.

"Tell me more about her, Info-chan" She thought as she grabbed her hot pink phone and took a picture of her and sent it to pervert-chan.

'Name: Amai Odayaka.

Age: 18 (her age isn't confirmed so)

Crush: Ayano Aishi

Class: 3-2

Additional Information: Known for her culinary skills that are far beyond her age, can be sweet and gentle. Her name Amai mean's sweet, and Odayaka mean's gentle & calm.'

"Hmmm, a new rival? Does Amai realise what's coming?" Osana practically grinned at her own thought, now she needs to know how to kill Amai. So she skipped across the empty hallway, trying to act as innocent as she could, she pretended to act extremely "moe".
She settled down onto a plaza bench and quickly spaced out, the calmness of the fountain's spurting water made a relaxing rain drop, the water patterns drowning into the water, the waving Sakura pellets making a lovely swaying sound that caused a slight unconscious problem to Osana, and the deep sky that expanded which felt like forever had lovely puffy clouds creating unique designs as it floats in an incredible amount of gravity.

...

...

DIING

...

"ahhh!" Osana screamed as the bell rang, she basically fell asleep right onto the bench, she probably looked like a drowning zombie. Osana made a quiet gurgling sound as Osana's retort words got stuck in her throat, she was about to choke.
"I probably look like an idiot..." Osana (MANAGED) to choke out.

She quickly ran to class, sprinting as fast as she could, when she got there, everybody was holding their pencil, or holding their phones, browsing the internet on them. Osana recaught her breath and folded her arms, she lifted up a hand and then clutched onto her shoulder, she was cold. She wanted to act like the normal tsundere she was.
"I'm worthless" sighed a voice,

Osana peered over the classroom, she got a quick glance at a green haired girl, who had high pigtails and they were a bit messy, it actually looked like grass. She spat out a gasp and watched Koharu, Osana stood up and her chair made a horrible rubbing sound. Practically everyone looked up at her,
"Friction at the worst time" a guy whispered.
Osana walked over to Koharu and peered over her, then she kneeled down, one foot on the floor, the other one on her toes, bending her flexible toes and wrinkled shoes.

"Are you okay?" Osana startled her.
"Oh yeah, I'm fine, just... my... my depression has gottenworse!" Koharu managed to yell out her epiphany, finally someone... noticed.

695 words, what, how have I accomplished this... WHAaaaaAAAA... nnngh, also wtf the title, I don't know :>