so

so i went on story generator and i made this story but so random, and this is it, its hilarious, i swear xD

Splendid Osana Najimi
A Short Story
by toastedparagraphs

Ayano Aishi had always hated crowded akademi high with its small, splendid sakura trees. It was a place where she felt ambivalent.

She was a vile, intuitive, pocari sweat drinker with charming hair and dirty eyes. Her friends saw her as a small, splendid scared. Once, she had even brought a creepy old lady back from the brink of death. That's the sort of woman he was.

Ayano walked over to the window and reflected on her pretty surroundings. The snow flurried like rampaging horses.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Osana Najimi. Osana was a splendid yandere with scrawny hair and brown eyes.

Ayano gulped. She was not prepared for Osana.

As Ayano stepped outside and Osana came closer, she could see the motionless smile on her face.

Osana glared with all the wrath of 9107 predatory difficult dogs. She said, in hushed tones, "I hate you and I want love."

Ayano looked back, even more anxious and still fingering the squidgy newspaper. "Osana, i heard you killed oka," she replied.

They looked at each other with healthy feelings, like two hot, helpful hamsters loving at a very bold school, which had piano music playing in the background and two down to earth uncles crying to the beat.

Ayano regarded Osana's scrawny hair and brown eyes. "I feel the same way!" revealed Ayano with a delighted grin.

Osana looked surprised, her emotions blushing like a talented, thundering torch.

Then Osana came inside for a nice drink of pocari sweat.

THE END

so random i know xD, anyways sorry for not updating, i've been busy with homework and projects etc, i will update soon! :D