Arranaged Marriage <> Sons Of Anarchy.2

Chapter Two.

Olive's pov

Charming.

I pulled into the driveway and looked Dahlia in the back and smiled when I saw her asleep. I parked killing the engine and got out. I got Dahlia out and took ger inside. I laid her on the couch and she snuggled up to her bear. I covered her up and walked out to see the guys unloading. They made me go back inside. Ugh! I sat on the couch and they cane in and I told them the rooms which box goes in which. Three women walked in and Dahlia woke up.

"Tío Happy." She cried and Happy picked her up and she clung on to him. I was just staring in shock. Dahlia fell asleep and he laid her back down and went back to getting the boxes.

"Why did she call him Tío?" The older women asked.

"She's my sister daughter. I got custody when my sister died." I said and she nodded. I walked into the kitchen and saw it looked the exactly the same. I leaned on the counter and sighed.

"You alright shortie?" Happy asked and I nodded.

"Just feels weird knowing she won't walk through the door laughing." I said and he squeezed my shoulder gently.

"The boxes are done. We got the cars in the garage along with the bike." He said and I smiled.

"Thanks Hap." I said and he kissed my head and we walked out.

"Okay I got all the things you asked for." Younger guy with a prospect kutte on said I saw bags of food in his hands.

"I would have done that." I said and the older lady smiled.

"Its the prospects job to help." Juice said as Happy put an arm around my shoulder.

"Querido Dios, no me inscribí para esto." I muttered and Dahlia groaned. (Dear God I did not sign up for this. )

"Shh." She grumbled at the prospect and rolled back over and went back to sleep.

"I need to put her bed together." I said as the prospect put up the food.

"Sack can do that." Juice said and I glared.

"Never mind." He said quickly. I went upstairs and pushed out all the baby shit and put her bed together and unpacked her boxes. I than walked to the master bedroom and unpacked.

"Shortie dinner is done." Happy said and I called out from the closet and said okay. He walked into the closet. I looked up at him and he saw the other side empty.

"That side mine?" He asked and I said yea and got up. He leaned down and kissed me. It took me a minute to get out of shock. I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck. He grabbed my hips and pulled me closer. We pulled away and he was smirking. We walked out and went downstairs. We sat down with the guys and women.

"Olly this is my mom Gemma, my girlfriend Tara and Opie's girlfriend Lyla." Jax said and I gave a little wave.

"Lyla is a porn star." Tara snarled and I raised my brow.

"I used to be a stripper. Ain't no shame baby girl." I said to Lyla and she smiled.

"You'll have to talk to Luann. She will love you." Luann said and I giggled.

"Sorry baby girl but this body is out of business. I got Tattoos every where. And I doubt Happy will want me in front if a camera." I said and she giggled.

"I'll check it out though. Give you some pointers." I said and she squealed making me smile. Tara just scoffed.

"I already don't like you miss judgy. You say one more judgy comment and your ass will be outside with buster." I snapped and Gemma and Lyla looked down smirking.