Arranged Marriage <> Sons Of Anarchy.4

Chapter Four.

Olive's pov

I woke up sore and on top of Happy naked. I slid my hand down under the blanket and he let out a moan as I massaged him.

"Olive." He moaned.

Happy's pov

She got down and licked the tip and I moaned and she started to suck me and I let out a pleasure groan.

"Olive. Faster." I moaned and she went faster. Shortly after she crawled up and licked her lips. I laid her down and I slid inside slowly and she moaned. 

As soon as I was all inside my thrust became harder and faster, its like we were made for each other,every time I was fully inside of her it felt perfect. She moaned out my name and she heard me grunt in pleasure too.

"Faster." She moaned and I went faster and her moans became louder. I slowed down and kissed her.

I flipped us over so she was on top. As my cock hit the G-spot she went up and down with her hands on my chest and her breast bouncing up and down. I moaned her name and she moaned louder.

"Oh God Happy." She moaned as she was about to have her orgasm. I rolled us over and grabbed her hands and pinned them above her head as I pumped in and out of her.

"Your mine and only mine." She moaned and I kissed her and kept pumping inside her make her legs shake. After I moaned I pulled out and rolled over. 

"Tía school." Dahlia called out knocking.

"Okay princesa get ready." She called out and got out if bed and went to the bathroom. I got up and joined her shower.

Olive's pov

I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body and walked to the closet. I got dressed and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and dried my hair and curled it. I did my make up and happy got out of the shower. He slapped my ass making me yelp.

I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed my timberlands and put them on

I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed my timberlands and put them on. I kissed Happy and said see him in a bit at the lit. I turned and he slapped my ass again and I walked out and got Dahlia.