Arranged Marriage <> Sons Of Anarchy.3

Chapter Three.

Morning.

I woke up practically laying on Happy. I carefully got off him and put my hair up and slipped my shoes on and left the room. I rubbed my temple and groaned. I walked into the kitchen to see some fake blonde whore. I used my hip and bumped her out the way and grabbed a mug and made coffee.

"Who the hell are you?" She sneered and I sipped my coffee. Happy walked in taking my coffee and walking out.

"Ass!" I called after him and he laughed. I made another one when Tara came in. I scoffed and walked out. The blonde came out.

"Skank I'm talking to you!" She snapped and I sat my ass right on Happy's lap ignoring the bitch. Happy placed his free hand on my ass/hip. The blonde was now standing in front of me. I moved and grabbed Happy's gun setting down my mug. I cocked it.

"Leave or die. Your choice." I said and she scurried away. I took the mag out and unloaded it. I replaced the bullet in the mag and put the mag back in the gun and placed it back in Happy's pants.

"I got to get back to the house. Dahlia has her first day of Pre-k." I said and he nodded and we got up and left on his bike.

Happy's pov

I got Dahlia ready for school when Olive walked in showered and dressed. Damn this girl is gonna be the death if me.

"Tía pretty

"Tía pretty." Dahlia said as I picked her up.

"Sure is princesa." I said and Olive smiled.

"The principal at her school said I couldn't show my prison Tattoos when I drop her off and pick her up." She said pecking my lips and I squeezed her ass making her giggle. She took Dahlia after she kissed my cheek.

Lyla's pov

"Hey hoe." I heard Olive at the door way. I turned and she looked damn hot.

"Your killing me girl." I said and she giggled.

"Brought lunch. Ope said you like salads so I got us chicken salads." She said and we went to the office to eat. Luann walked in and smiled.

"Luann this is Olive, Happy's old lady." I said and Olive stood up and shook her hand.

"Damn, that ass." Luann said and Olive giggled.

"Hispanic heritage." Olive said sitting down.

"Hey Luann." Ima said walking in and she saw Olive and glared.

"Your lucky your still alive darling. You best quit that look." Olive said and  Luann smirked.

"I'm talking to Happy about getting you in front of a camera." Luann said and Olive giggled.

"Sorry baby girl but I already told Lyla my body was closed for business. Happy will say no anyhow." She said and Luann pouted.

"What about Girl on girl?" Luann asked and Olive shrugged.