The Detective

Aru Akise.

The albino walks along the sidewalk with his hands in the pockets of his comfortable blue jacket.

They say he's cunning. Cool.

His rose red eyes scan the surrounding area as he hums a joyful melody.

They say that he's intelligent, but also hypocritical.

The detective notices a cherry blossom be carried by the breeze in front of him. He turns his head to the rustling of the tree branches and stares at the cherry blossoms. He suspects that a squirrel or two may be in it. A minute later, two squirrels run down the tree trunk with flower petals following behind them as they scurry somewhere.

He is also extremely observant.

He continues to walk along the side walk. As he walks, a scream is heard from behind him. A cry for help was pleaded and foot steps were heard coming closer from behind the young man.

This young man happens to be an expert in hand-to-hand combat.

Before the purse snatcher could go any further from where the detective stood, the albino grabs him by the wrist, then bends his arm behind his back, and pushes the thief up against a wall. The cops that were originally chasing the criminal thanks the young detective and take the criminal to jail.

Akise's rose red eyes avert to the small pink purse that was snatched by the thief. He picks it up. The woman who owns the purse thanks him for rescuing it. After the boy says that it's what anyone would have done and that it was no problem, the blonde leaves.

The handsome detective continues to where he needs to go. He has to go to the six unidentified heros he saw in the news.

Aru Akise has to find Big Hero 6.

*~*~*

Next chapter we'll meet the superhero!  ヾ( ^ ▽ ^ )ノ