The City - Finding Hinata Hino

The super hero team look around the destroyed town. It was sunny moments ago, but once they step foot in Aru's home town, above them appeared a bleak, gray sky. The air is stuffy and mostly consist of smoke. The atmosphere around them is eerie.

The detective looks around for any sight of life or his friends. Big Hero 6 looks around in consternation. The group did not expect the sight before them. Many of the buildings collapsed. Many of the plants in town have withered away. The entire town looked like an abandoned ghost town. Everything they looked at caused them to feel anguish.

The team did not expect this horrible sight. They were also surprised that they did not know about this disaster before Aru Akise came into their lives and told them what had happened to his town and the people in it.

The reason why it never made it out to the public is because the internet went down and it for some odd reason, the news reporters were taken out first.

The sound of a pile of rubble moving catches their attention. Akise perks up and runs to the familiar person in the pile. "Hinata!" He calls out to the ingured girl. The team follow the worried young boy. "A-Akise?" The girl named Hinata managed to say, barley above a whisper. She bas a black eye and a bleeding lip. The albino was able to push away some concrete off of her. Once the team came, they helped get the teenager out.

"Mao . . . Everyone . . . I couldn't keep them safe . . . " Tears threaten to leave Hinata's eyes as she thinks back of the horrid events that happened hours before. Akise holds the grieving girl's hand and rubs his thumb on the back of her hand in a soothing way and says, "We're going to save them." The albino looks up at Big Hero 6, so does Hinata. "All of them." Akise says and looks back at Hinata. A smile is plastered on her lips, thankful that her friends will be saves. Hinata fells warmth and hope inside of her.

Baymax holds Hinata in his robotic arms. The robot helper tells the group that she has 2 broken ribs, wrist, and a leg. The young girl is also suffering from a concussion.

Hiro jumps on Baymax's back. "We're going to drop Hinata off at the hospital. We'll meet you guys back here." They all nod. Akise wishes Hiro, Baymax, and Hinata's safety before they leave. Hiro does the same to his friends as well.

The rest of the team watches them fly off until they are seen as a tiny dot in the sky. Wasabi brakes the silence and grabs their attention. "We should search around more. Check if there are any more survivors." They all nod in agreement and with that, they went off in the city, with no knowledge about what may or may not be lingering in the city.