microbots

Once Baymax returned, the team split up into pairs. They are searching for any survivors in the city. Currently, the two genius' are in an abandoned factory. Drops of water or gas can be heard close by, as well as a squeaky metal fan being moved by the wind.

The detective spots something strange on the ground, so he picks it up and examines it. It looks to be a small item that did not look to be of any importance, but he chooses to take it anyway. The albino stuffs the strange item in his jacket pocket.

"You see anything?" Hiro asks Baymax and Akise in a low voice as they walk through the pottary factory. Akise shakes his head and says, "No, nothing interesting." Baymax says that he sees Hiro, Akise, and the items in the pottery factory.

Suddenly, a noise sounding like raindrops pounding loudly against a window is heard. The small item in Akise's jacket pocket moves like it is hysterical towards the loud noise. The three of them rush to the loud unknown thing making the sounds.

Their eyes widen at the sight. Hiro grits his teeth and growl. Memories of past events flash in his mind. "Microbots!" A sea of mircrobots move out a large window and escaping the boys' sight. "We have to follow them!" Hiro shouts and get on Baymax. Baymax carries Akise.

The detective came to the realization that the item he found on the floor is a mircobot. Akise figures out that it is acting hysterical in his jacket pocket because it wants to follow the other microbots! Akise says, "Hiro, tell the others to follow that thing when they see it!" Hiro nods and does that. Akise puts on a smirk, glances down at his pocket, then says, "I'll tell you where to go."