Chapter 1 Baby Breath

Bear with me because the first four chapters will be short, but the story takes off on the 5th chapter so please don't be discouraged from reading any further.

A beautiful Native American woman with long dark brown hair that went down to her lower back and dark brown eyes;laid on a bear skin rug with her legs spread open wide inside a Tepee.

A Caucasian man with dirty blond hair in dreads and dark brown eyes, wearing no shirt. Stood over her with war paint on his face as a Caucasian lady stood in between her legs. She had silver grey hair that complimented her grey eyes. A brown mask of war paint were around her eyes and a little on her lower forehead. White feathers hung in the hair with a bone necklace on her  hooded black dress, and a tattoo of a deer skull with a tribal symbol in the middle of her chest. 

Her name was Suri, she was a priestess who married the man and woman before her. Their names were Muna and Tobias.

In the back stood two other Caucasian humans with dirty blonde hair and a black one with black hair. Their names were Parokee,  Anastasia, and  Nova in that particular order.

They had towels, a pale of warm water, a beaded cross, paint, and wool skin blanket for the birth of Muna's baby.

"All right, Muna. When I  count to 3, I want you to push, okay?" Said Suri.

"Okay," Muna whispered with a nod of her head.

"1,2,3."

Muna squeezed her eyes shut tight and pushed with all her might. She screamed from the pain as she did, especially since there were no known medicines around them, only home remedies . She pushed and pushed till Suri could see the head.

Once Suri did, she told her to give one last big push until she heard the small cry of the child.

When the small cry was heard, Suri hacked off the umbilical chord with a small wooden axe. She then bathed her in the pale of water till all the blood was washed off before drying the baby off. Then she wrapped her in the wool blanket and put war paint on her cheeks. Then she handed the baby to Muna.

"It's a girl, Muna."

Muna smiled as she held her. "Her name will be Cana Pennon."

An Alaskan husky  the color black and white came in to see the baby.

They all smiled.

"Hello, Birch," Said Suri.

Cana reached out to touch Birch's face and Birch licked her cheek causing her to laugh with a smile on her face. Suri then blessed Cana with the  beaded cross and said Cana is a child of our merciful God.

Be sure to vote and comment if you want me to continuously update.