Just a normal day or... Not? [Part 1]

Dazai groaned as he felt something that hitted his head.

"You bandage-wasting device!" Kunikida growled. "Go back on doing your report!"

The brunette pouted, holding his head  that was being smacked by the long-haired blonde. "Ah mou~ Kunikida-kun you don't need to do that!"

Kunikida just sighed as he glanced at the window. "It's been two years eh? I wonder who's the Port Mafia's boss now..."

Hearing that, Dazai's eyes suddenly became blanked as he remembers his past. The death of his friend and the promise that he broke...

"I'm really glad that you choose me.. Bastard!" The man smiled. "And also I'm glad that I' won't be able to feel the word 'loneliness' anymore..."

But he left him... Without saying anything nor goodbye only...

"So Kunikida-kun!" Dazai said, back to his cheerful self, "Where's Atsushi-kun?"

Kunikida raised an eyebrow. Feeling a little bit weird towards Dazai. "Well... He's on a mission right now..."

"With who?" Dazai blinked.

"With Ranpo-san..."

"Ranpo-san eh~?"

Dazai stretched up his arms as he walked and sit back to his chair. He started to type at the laptop to finally finish his report.

[FLASHBACK]

"Dazai...?" The ginger haired called the other.

"Yes~ Chuuya?" The brunette asked him as he curved a smile on his bandaged face.

"Uhm.... Ano... Can I ask you something?" Chuuya looked away as he blushed a bit.

"Yare~ yare~ ofcourse partner! Go on~" Dazai said.

"So uhm... Do you like someone?"

"Eh~?"

"J-just answer me!! N-not like I care tho... I just wanna know..." The ginger said as he still avoiding eye to eye contact with the brunette.

Dazai couldn't do anything but to chuckle as he patted his partner's shoulder. "Chuuya~ look at me..."

As the small male heard what the tall male has said he heaved out a sigh and looked at him. "What?"

"There's someone I like~" He whispered as he leaned his face closer to the other male's ear. "And it's--"

[PRESENT]

"We're back!" Atsushi said with smile as he putted down the brown bag that obviously full with candies.

"Ooooh~! Atsushi-kun!" Dazai said with an awe expression on his face. "How's the mission?"

"W-well...." The white haired male rubbed his nape. "As usual... It has finished early..."

"Early?" The brunette blinked. "Oh~ so you spent some of your time buying a candy at the candy shop eh~"

"N-no! Th-this brown bag is really for Ranpo-san!" Atsushi shouted.

"Whoa~ chill Atsushi-kun... I really know that the one who bought that was Ranpo-san.." Dazai sweatdropped. "By the way... Where's Ranpo-san?"

"Meh~ I'm here Dazai~" The detective said with a lazy look on his face.. Wow! He's already on his seat... Relaxing...

"I-I didn't notice you there...." Dazai simply said.

"Ranpo-san!" the mantiger said as he went where the lazy detective is. "Here's your candies by the way..." He putted down the brown bag at the other's desk.

Dazai is happy that it's just a normal  day... No wars, only natural crimes are happening..

He's right... Right?

Or he's not...?

[PORT MAFIA]

"Sir... When we're going to start our plan...?" A man in black asked him.

"Call Akutagawa... Tell him that it's okay to start his hunt for the white tiger... Then if he succeded then that's the time we'll start the plan..."

"Roger..." The man in black bowed to show respect and agreement as he walked out of the room leaving their BOSS...

"Yokohama needs to be clean by this dainty hands of mine..." He said as he looked at the wndow, emotionless...

[[Yay! Chapter 1 :"D
Sorry for the grammar anyways... ;-;]]