I Have To

"Dazai... San..."

"Seriously you suicide maniac... How did it turned out like this..?"

The brunette turned his look away from his colleagues... This is his fault if he just talk to the ginger first before he leaves then this things will never happen to them...

They're so happy back then...

They've thought that they'll stay like that forever....

But it didn't happen...

So guess who's fault it is...?

Dazai..?

Chuuya..?

Oda..?

Mori..?

Fate..?

We can't tell right?

Since all of these are connected with each other...

"I'm sorry... I know it's my job to solve this now... Don't worry, I won't let all of you to be involved in this..." Dazai said as he heaved a sigh.

'You're all important to me...'

[PORT MAFIA]

"Boss..."

Chuuya sighed, it was Akutagawa who called him. "Akutagawa... You called me at my position again..."

Akutagawa coughed a bit. "Then Chuuya-san... About earlier..."

"I'm fine now..." The Port Mafia boss crossed his arms as he stares at his now executive... "Make sure to make a plan once again... schedule a meeting with the Black Lizards..."

"Chuuya-san... May I ask a question?"

"Hmm?"

"Why you chose me as the Port Mafia's executive than Tachihara, your partner?"

"Simple, Akutagawa..."

"Sim...ple...?"

"Because I know you're stronger... You can improve your fighting skills and your ability further... I don't know why Dazai didn't saw that in you..."

The ravenette became speechless after what he just heard... 'After Chuuya-san became the Port Mafia boss... He changed... He now cares for everyone else at the Mafia... Not when he's only an executive...'

[FLASHBACK]

2 years ago...

"You want to defeat him right..? My flower..."

"Ane-san..."

The ginger-haired woman smiled. "How about... Become the new Port Mafia's boss...?"

The executive's eyes widen. "Wh-why me...? But ane-san--"

"Do you want the Mafia to be dissolve now...? To disappear forever...?"

"N-no... I..."

"Chuuya... Dear... You have the potential to be a great leader... To be the new mafia boss... You have the talent... The skill..."

Chuuya clenches his fists, he looks down at the floor. "Ane-san... What if I can't...? What if somday, I failed as the Port Mafia's boss...?"

"You won't dear... You won't.." Kouyou said as she said as she caresses Chuuya's ginger hair. "Don't doubt yourself..."

The exexutive gulped. He has no choice but to be the new boss of their organization...

"If you say so... Ane-san..." He smiled.

Days had passed and Chuuya was now training even more than usual... He have to make himself more alert and ready to be the leader that Kouyou wanted him to be.

---

The sapphire-eyed man looks at the mirror... He heaves a sigh as he gets the scissor near at the sink, he placed it near at his hair, the long part...

"Ch-Chuuya-san?!"

The redhead's eyes widen at the man who suddenly called him by the name... He turns and saw Tachihara...

"Tachi..."

"Wh-what are you going to do?!"

"I'm just going to--"

"No!"

Chuuya sighed as he walks closerto Tachihara.... "Tachihara... I have to start now..."

The slightly taller male gulped. "Wh-what do you mean, Chuuya-san?"

"I'll be the new mafia boss..."

"But you don't have to do this!"

"But I HAVE TO!"

Michizou's eyes widened.

"I have to..."

'Thanks to Dazai Osamu...'