Going Back On Time: DAZAI OSAMU

"There's no FOREVER only LIFETIME"

[FLASHBACK: When Dazai is still part of the Port Mafia..]

"Oi! Shithead!" The petite mafia growled. "What are you doing here, doing nonsense things?! We have a mission!"

His partner who's taller than him just smiled as he gazes at the moon above.

They're at the forest... This forest is just located nearby the Mafia, this is also where Dazai would go when he felt himself doing self-harm or just wanna be alone...

He's sitting on the grass field... A river beside it... The moon's reflection can be also seen by just looking at there...

Yeah... It was peaceful... The ginger sighed as he just sat beside the brunette. He also, looks above at the moon... It's beautiful... He held his hand above as he can reach the moon, as he can touch its beauty...

"Well~ well~ looks like you wanna relax with me as well.." Dazai smirked.

"Shut up you stupid mackerel!" Chuuya snapped.

"You're not my brain, telling me what to do, slug~"

"Tch! You're always getting in my nerves!"

"And you're always getting in my heart..."

The redhead's eyes widen... What did he just said..?

"B-bastard... What did you just said..?"
Chuuya was now blushing.

"Haha~ I know you already heard it tho.. Want me to repeat it for you?"
Dazai said as he winked.

The small mafiaso, who's now blushing as a tomato can't utter any word... 'How could that bastard say those words so easily?!' He thought.

"Looks like someone is embarrassed right now by the words of Dazai Osamu~" The brunette smirked.

"Shut up, bastard!" The ginger snapped.

"Hai~ hai~"

[DAZAI OSAMU's POV]

Seeing Chuuya's face blushing like this makes my heart skipped a beat... It was quite cute for him to look like this... Without hesitation... I moved closer to him but evrytime I'm doing it.. He just moves away...

"Ehhhh~ you're no fun Chuuchuu~" I pouted.

"SHUT UP STUPID!" He shouted... "And CHUUCHUU?!! Seriously bruh! Do I look like a fucking kind of dog for ya?!"

I laughed at his statement... "Sorry then~"

I thought I'm going to be punched by him but no... He just stayed like that...

Doing nothing and still... Blushing...
Like seriously, he can't stop blushing..

"Stop blushing or I'll kiss you~"
I threatened-- well actually it's not threatening for me.. Not how I threatened my enemies with fucking tortures... This threat is just met for him...

A lovely threat that I just made for him...

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING AGAIN?!!"

Alright... He yelled at me...

"But don't you wanna taste it Chuuchuu? Like, c'mon~ I know you have feelings for me as well~"

"Fuck off! Shithead!" He stood up
.. I can see that he's just acting... And behind it... He's really now eager to let it out... "I'm now going on the mission alone! Have fun here you shitty suicidal freak!"

"Oops~!"

Before he could walk away from me I suddenly pulled him down and connected our lips quickly.

"Uhmp!!"

Chuuya seems to be so surprised at this... Tho, I suspected him that he already knows what I'm about to do... As I said before... He's eager to it...

Now... Chuuya is kissing back... Making the kiss deeper and passionate... I too... Go on with the flow of the deepness...

We just pulled out when we felt ourselves that we really need oxygen...

And while we are panting... A smile was curved at our faces...

"Dazai..." Chuuya called me... Still panting...

"Yes?"

"I love you..."

I love you... He said I love you... The three words that I really wanna hear came out from his mouth...

I smiled...

"I love you too... Chuuya..."

and with that... He hugged me...

"I'm really happy that I will never feel the word 'loneliness' again... Thank you Dazai... Thank you...

I really love you...."

But after a few months....

Chuuya Nakahara felt IT again....