Plan

"How sad that you're going to die in this way and not in suicide, no?" Chuuya said... And then--

BANG!!!

Doppo poet: Wire gun!

Dazai closed his eyes quickly as he heard the gun-shot, he just opened it when he still felt his heart beating and himself breathing...

He's still alive...

But Dazai doesn't know if he would be glad or sad about it...

"Oooh~! That's a close one mister!" The blonde farmer-like teen said...

"Kenji...?" The brunette blinked. "H-how I'm still--" he looked above... A certain long haired blonde was now carrying him. "K-Kunikida-kun?!!"

"Tch!" Kunikida putted Dazai down.

So the agency planned this... Kunikida used the wire gun to get Dazai as fast as possible away from the bullet before it can hit Dazai...

"W-wait! Atsushi-kun!"

"Seriously Dazai... You're really an idiot sometimes...." A woman's voice suddenly was heard.

"Y-Yosano?"

Yosano was now carrying Atsushi in bridal style, still unconscious. "Letting a child to be captured...? How lame~"

"E-eh?"

Chuuya steps one backward, moves his hand down using his gun.... And Akutagawa who was going to attack again was stopped by him.

"But Chuuya-san! The weretiger!"

"Don't attack them without my orders Akutagawa..." Chuuya said while deathglaring the Armed Detective Agency members...

"Why...? What are you planning now..?"

"We'll just let them escape for now..."

"What are you talking about Chuuya-san?!"

"Just fucking listen to me..."

"Tch!"

Chuuya closes his eyes for a moment... After that... He slowly opens it again...
"Fine... I'll let all of you to go out of here at the mafia..."

"Chuuya..." Dazai's eyes widen.

"But it doesn't mean that I'm being kind here..." the mafia boss said in a deep tone. "And it doesn't also mean that I already forgave you... Dazai..."

"Ha! Stop acting like you're actually planning something when you're just a coward!" The doctor of the agency said, still carrying the unconscious Atsushi...

"I'm not being a coward here... I have plans... I have plans to destroy all of you.. The Armed Detective Agency... But it seems like this is not the perfect time to do that..."

"Oi... You're Chuuya Nakahara aren't you...?" The idealist asked as he adjusts his glasses.

"Yes... I am..."

"Say... How did you got yourself on that position...?"

"Since I'm an executive... And also... To play a game with all of you..."

"What?"

"All of you won't get it ofcourse... Why don't you ask him?" Chuuya said as he pointed Dazai with his finger. "I'm sure he knows why..."

Yosano, Kenji and Kunikida looked at Dazai immediately after Chuuya said that...

"But ofcourse... He won't answer it..."
Chuuya glared at Dazai who's now eyes widen... Not having a clue what was the other was talking about...
"Let's kill this conversation now... I'm starting to get sick of it..."

Dazai stepped forward. "Chuuya! I--"

"GET OUT!" Chuuya shouted.

'Dammit...' Dazai thought, cursing himself... He's now blaming himself because of this... Because all of these things that just happened.

"Let's go...." Kunikida sighed as he, Kenji, Dazai and Yosano who's carrying the weretiger started to run outside of the mafia base...

Dazai Osamu has no choice but to run away from the Mafia for now... But he promised next time... NEXT TIME! that when he sees the one that he loves again which is the mafia boss... He swear... He'll never leave him...

"I'll return you back to who you really are... Chuuya..." Dazai said softly while still running with his comrades...

[[Lol! Sorry for just updating for now when I already said that I would update this yesterday... Well! School...]]