four

"Here we are!" I stand in front of the food stand that reads Quesadillas maravilló. The stand isn't empty but it isn't obnoxiously full. There are empty tables.

"This stand precisely has the best cheese ever for quesadillas. A guy who used to live Villa Humada, Chihuahua came over here with the recipe. That place is known for their cheese."

"I'm excited to try it." He exclaims. He looks around taking in the scenery. I smile in response. We walk up to the stand. I order a sampler and the cook nods. He starts preparing everything and starts cooking in the comal. Jungkook studies him. He's too busy looking at the cook to notice me staring. He looks so innocent.

"What do you want to drink? They have flavored waters and pop." I force myself to talk because I was staring for too long.

"What flavor?" He looks over at me.

"Lime, cantaloupe and horchata"

"What's that last one? Orchada"

"It's rice milk tea like the memes on twitter say." I grin.

"I'll try that."

"Okay. Wait for the food and find a table. I'll go get the drinks."

He nods. I walk across the street where the guy is selling the drinks.

"Me das una de horchata y la otra de melón."

"Claro señorita." He stirs the water before pouring them into white styrofoam cups. He hands them to me.

"Gracias." I pay him and head back to Jungkook however he's no longer at the stands. I should check where the tables are set up. He might've gone there. I quickly scan the place and my eyes land on man sitting by himself. He's playing with his food. He must have felt something, because he looks straight up at me. He motions me to come over. I place the cups on the table and push the straws in and stir them once again.

"Alright, give it a taste."

He takes a sip and nods.

"This is really good. It's like rice pudding."

"It's my favorite flavor but I got melon this time."

He nods, grabbing a slice of quesadilla. He bites into it and his face is just priceless. He finishes it and his hand quickly finds another. I make sure to grab one before he eats them all.

~

After we ate, we sat there in silence slowly drinking the last of our drinks. The silence wasn't awkward or anything. He was in his world anyway. His phone ringed twice but he didn't answer the calls. I swing my legs under the table to keep me busy. Just casually waiting for Jungkook to say when to go. Or should I say something first?

"Are you ready to go?" I ask.

"Yes." He pushes his chair out.

"Do you want to go anywhere specific? Since I chose this place."