nine

September 13th, 2017 2:45 am est time zone

*video chatting*

"There is a lot posts of me." Jungkook smiles.

"Can we focus on the important stuff?" This is very embarrassing and awkward for me. He's going through my instagram. Two girls did manage to recognize me, that's why we are video chatting. "Did you read the comments yet?"

"Yes. I did. If more people keeping commenting then let me know, okay? That would mean they are spreading your information around. We have to stop that."

"Okay. Will do."

He looks at me for a second. He looks away, sighing. I wonder what's going he thinking about.

"I have to go. It's a very busy."

"Go ahead. I understand." I hate that I actually get angry that I barely get to talk to him anymore. I know I shouldn't be getting angry. Usually, the anger subsides and I end up an emotional mess.

"Before I go, I need to ask you something?"

"ah-what is it?"

"One of your posts says that your jimin biased but yet you post a lot of pictures of me. Why?" He stares at me. This is so random. I don't know how to respond.

"I thought you had to go." I blurt out. It was the first thing that came to mind.
"And I remember telling you that it changes every time!"

"alright." He looks away.

He takes a sip of his drink

"Talk to you later [y/n]"

"bye"

"bye..."

*Call Ended*

I put my phone down besides me. Why do I get the feeling that that wasn't the answer he was looking for?

~~~
|| author's note:
it keeps getting shorter and shorter.

Hello. This chapter isn't edited yet but i just wanted to publish it.
This book started off pretty great and went downhill.
It's my fault but yeah, I'm thinking about ending this pretty soon.