Part 1

Bold
Mari's Pov

"Het what's up Miraculous!I have an announcement to make so chill!"I yelled into the microphone.I was wearing a red and black spotted(pun intended;))lose crop top that was cut diahonally at the top,showimg my red and black spotted sports bra as well as a pair of black tights that reached mid-calf of my legs with red stripes going down the sides.I was also wearing high cut red sneakers with black laces and had red pace paint smeared all over the area around my eyes and even my forhead and parts if my cheeks.I was at my nightly gig at Neon Miraculous,a club I found out about last year when I was 12 years old.I had been breakdancing here ever since.I still remember my first time here...

I was a 12 year old girl who lived to breakdance but couldn't because my scjool forbitted it,saying that it was a "disgrace to thr dancing community" and "dancing has to be graceful,soft,beautiful and pehaoes even energetic.Breakdance is not dancing but just someone hopping about on their hands and feet."I was furious at my principal amd his board for saying that and it seemed that some if my classmates agreed with me.A few days later,I found a map in my bag that led me here.Iwas delighted and raced back home to return in my full breakdance gear.I was in luck.It was Friday night and I could challenge the champion.At that time,the champion was a boy called Chat Noir.No one dared to challenge him after he had just defeated his previous challenger.

"YO YO YO!NO ONE WANTS TO CHALLENGE OUR UNDEFEATABLE CHAMPION,KING OF BREAKDANCE,CHAT NOIR!"the Bubbler,our DJ,yelled out into the mic.

"Not that I blame them after all?I mean,I'm champion for two full years for a reason y'know,"Chat Noir said smugly to everyone with a smirk,his emerald green eyes were filled with mischeif.

"Oh I know the reason!And that reason is because you haven't met me yet pussy cat!Puh-lease!I could do whatever you just did when J was nine!"I snorted loudly at him.Without another word,I spramg onto one hand and did a triple flip,landing on the stage right in front of him on my other hand,holdimg it there for a good three counts before I bent backwards and landed neatly on my feet,smirkimg and crossing my arms as everyone in the club either cheeres or said "OHHHH" or "BURN!"

"I CHALLENGE YOU!!!"I shouted at him,I loved that look on his face.His eyes were wide and his jaw was slightly dropped.I took a look at him.He was wearing a black short sleeved jacket left open with cat ears on the hood and a black shirt with a neon green paw print with black jogger pants with lime green lines along the sides and neon green high cut sneakers with black shoes laces.He also had his identity hiddem by a thick layer of face paint,but his was black.I rolled my eyes at at last piece of accessory I saw.What the heck was he doing wearing a bell around his neck?!

Chat Noir quickly regained his composure.

"You got some nerve little lady.Who are you anyway?"he shot back.

"Call me...Ladybug,"I smirked and replied him as I ran a hand through my dark blueish hair which was tied into a ponytail.(IDC!I just dont want worlds biggest dense people k?!)

"Get ready bug!I'm gonna crush you like the bug you are!"he said right back into my face.

"OHHHH" and "BURNNN" could be heard throughout the club.

"I'm a ladybug kitten.We have good luck,unlike a black cat like you!"I snapped back.The club was going insane at this point.

"HIT IT DJ!"Chat and I yelled in sync.Battle.ON.

Didya like that peeps?Should I continue this book?I dont really know but MAN AM I ENJOYING WRITING THIS BOOK!BTW,do u like the burns amd insults they were exchanging?God knows how I came up wih them on the spot.Pun totally intended.And no im not a christian.Im a buddiest taosim mix but we have plenty of gods so yea...BYE BUGS!PANDA OUT!!!Donut for get to follow and vote and comment all you like!*two fingered salute*