I'm So Sorry

Guys i know it has been SO long since i last updated...but school has started for me and there is alot of drama going on with me and my CCA.

CCA is something that is compulsory for me in my school and I really wanted to join band,but cos my school has lots of problems,they kept rejecting me.If you don't know,CCA stands for co-coriculum activity and its an after school activity u have on certain days.

I was assigned to wushu which is a type of Chinese martial arts when I FRICKING PUT BAND AS MY FIRST CHOICE I WAS TOLD THAT AS LONG AS I PUT IT AS MY FIRST CHOICE I COULD GO IN BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOO THEY REJECTED ME DUE TO THE FACT THAT THEY THOUGHT THAT I WAS "GOOD" AT WUSHU JUST COS I GOT HIGH SCORES AT THE TRAIL BUT WAIT,THERES MORE!I GOT THE SAME SCORE AS WUSHU AND BAND!!WHY COULDNT THEY JUST PUT ME IN!I WAS TOLD BY THE FRICKING CONDUCTOR THAT I COULD PLAY THE FRENCH HORN WELL!!

Sorry for all that.But in addition to all this shit,Im still adjusting to my new school and the number of new subjects I have.I just moved from primary school to secondary school.Its sort of like elementary to middle and in Singapore,which is where i live,we get 4 more core subjects instead of the ordinary English,math,science and mother tongue we had in primary school.The fact that we have LOTS of tests and stuff like that I havent found time to update.Im sorry guys but with homework for literally 8 subjects,projects,tests,tuitions and my preparation for the upcoming Chinese new year,I just don't have time for updates.To make things worse,I only get my phone on weekends AFTER finishing my homework and I like to chat with my friends you know?We don't go to the same schools anymore as she's smarter than me and got to a better school than my suckish neighbourhood school when she went to a well known,well established school with good records.

I still have homework.English literature can take SO LONG.

My homework is to annotate pages 18 to 44.Good luck to me ITS DUE TOMORROW GUYS IM SO SCREWED.

I might have time to update when Chinese New Year is over in...2 weeks?I think.By then most of my tests would be over if we don't have another chunk coming our way and I start to know how to do my wushu routines.

OH SHIT!I just remembered that I have a piano exam next month.Great.Well,I will still try to update as fast as I can.Please just bear with me here.

I really am sorry for how long I am making everyone wait for just a chapter of my book I wish that the days are longer sometumes just so I can find more time to do my stuff.

To top things off I was sick for a grand total of 4 days cos of a cough.Don't worry im mostly recovered.Im just pissed that I WAS SICK ON MY BIRTHDAY AND HAD TO WATCH EVERYONE EAT MY BIRTHDAY CAKE.

2018 isn't going well for me so far.I hope its better for all of you.

Please continue to bear with me and my slow updating.My CCA is 2 times a week,I have a learning journey coming up,cyn is soon,2 tests tomorrow,2 projects coming up...Im just super busy guys.Im so sorry.

If you just read through all that I LOVE YOU THANKS SO MUCH!Again,sorry for making all of you wait so damn long for a chapter and thanks for your patience.

Panda,OUT!*two fingered SALUTE*