Part 5

Eh heh heh heh heh...sorry...?I know I said during the weekend...but...I forgot.IM SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME!I was busy doing my art homework that was graded.I worked HARD on that thing.Not to mention that I also forgot to do my english homework but thats beside the point.Sorry....BUT Im back(YA SEE WHAT I DID THERE?!) and you guys get the update I promised yall.So here ya go!

Marinette/Ladybug's POV

The Bubbler pressed the button,activating the song once again.

The song pounded in my head.The upbeat lyrics swam around my head,blurring out reality a little.The fast paced beat moved in sync with my heartbeat.My feat tapped to the rhythm that I heared in my ears.

It was just me and the music

The club faded away.My body moved on its own.I wasn't even aware of what I was doing.Dancing my heart away I guess?

The music stopped.I snapped out of my daze.

Silence.

Clap.Clap.Clap.

I spun around,wondering who was making that sound.Suddenly,the clapping noise grew louder.Louder.Even louder.The whole club was clapping...for me.

"Great job milady,great job,"Chat told me.

"WELL,SAY HELLO TO YOUR BRAND NEW CHAMPION!THE QUEEN OF BREAKDANCE,BEATING THE LEGENDARY CHAT NOIR HIMSELF!SORRY CHAT,BUT THIS LADY AIN'T MESSIN' AROUND!THE NIGHT IS STILL YOUNG DUDES,ROCK ON!LET'S CELEBRATE THE NEW CHAMP GUYS!"the Bubbler yelled into the mike,as if he was not already loud on his own.

The club cheered and punched their fists into the air,voices mingling together in a united cheer.Cheering my name,their new champion.

How was that folks?I know,its short as hell.But mum is comig home soon and I haven't started my homework yet.Plus I am going to try update again tonight when I am doing my online homework.So...yeah...

BYE GUYS!PANDA,OUT!*two fingered salute*