Part 2

Mari/Ladybug's POV

The Bubbler had put on a familar song I danced to all the time.I smirked once more.It was Bang Bang by Jessie J,Ariana Grande amd Nikki Manaj.I practised for hours using this song.Another piece of cake.Where was a challenge when I wanted one?

"Ladies first,"Chat Noir said sarcastically,dowing down deeply.

"No thanks.I like to save best for last,"I shot back.(God knows how I come up with this burn stuff)Even the Bubbler was trying hard not laughat this point.

Chat simply smirked amd started to dance.I had to admit,that boy was pretty good,I guess.He did all his flips,turns and stuns flawlessly.I kept my face netural and mirrorred his moves exactly.I faked a yawn.I wasn't out of breath or anything.Having vigourous dancing lessons and my own practice with sports and dance really helped loads.

Chat was a little out of breath.Not good for him,but great for me.

"Not bad,milady.But I highly doubt that you'll beat me.The only way you can is if you...hm...let's say...so to the...extreme,"hintoded a slow wink and said the last part flirtatiously.

"Don't even try Chat.Stuff like that doesn't work on me.Lots of boys tried that and all they got was a blackeye and or a broken or bleeding nose.So stop or you'll see what I can do to your face!"I shouted at him that last part.

Everyone in the club looked shocked.I was the first person to ever reject or threaten Chat.And I did both.

However,that stupid smirk remained on that idiotic face of his as he walked up to me until he was within arms reach.My face burned with anger and my eyes hardened.

That.Was.It.

I turned around and smiled secretly to myself.I was going to enjoy this.

I flipped backwards,my feet connecting with his face.I heard a yell and spun around to see Chat with a small amount of facepaint off and him rubbing blood off his now-bleeding nose with one eye closed,a bruise forming there and scratches along the side of his face.

"I warned you.I hate playboys like you,"I hissed,"I'm not sorry that I ruined your pretty face.I am not like other girls whereby they melt at guys like you.Don't do that again.I may not love to hurt others,but when I want to,I can.',my expression remained hard as I said this.

"I'll come back next week.Bug out!"

With that,I flipped down from the stage and walked away,disappearing intk the crowd.

Sorry for not updating sooner.I just finished the first round of my exams.Good thing i wrote this down on paper before hand and all i gotta do now is transfer it here.

Panda,OUT!*two fingered salute*