Part 6

Hey guys!Early!Early update.WOW.Miracles can happen!Yup it's the March holidays for me now so SCHOOL'S OUT...for a week.But I have lots more time now AND my phone so you guys get an update.I mean...I have homework...yes during the holidays and yes they are actual writing homework with you needing to make your brain cells work...but...I hate homework.Espically Chinese.And Science.And Math.But I'm chill with everything else!Getting sidetracked here.OK onto the story!Enjoy!<3

Mari's POV

The oh-so-precious memory of that moment faded away into the back of my mind,silently sealing away itself into a mental box in my head for safekeeping.

I opened my eyes.The club was staring at me with a questioning look on their faces.A sad smile creeped onto my paint smeared face.

A loud thud came out of literally nowhere nest to me.

"What's up Milady?Cat got ya tongue?"Chat Noir asked me,plopping himself on the stage.

I rolled my bluebell eyes.Puns.Puns all the time.Doesn't he have anything else better to say?Or mabey make some better puns?

I pushed all thoughts relating to stupid puns out of my mind.Taking a deep breath,feeling my eyes dampen and my heart tightened,I began my announcement.

"Miraculous,you have given me the best year of my life during my time here.As most of you know,I am actually still a student.I study in a local dance studio here in Paris.Recently,it has been revealed that the school would be closing down.It would be re-moldeled into a new dance studio under the name of an extremely famous dance company.While the renovation is taking place however...my...I would be going the very same dance studio company that would be taking over the currently one I am in...in New York.For 3 years..."I trailed off there as the club burst into whispers.Or something.I don't know.I was in a daze as I walked down the steps to my twin sister,Bridgette.

"It's OK bug,it's gonna be OK,"she muttered,rubbing my back as I sobbed on her shoulder.

I am just not following the written book I have right here.I actually have this whole book written down in pen and pencil on 2 notebooks,but ever since last August,my writing skills suddenly jumped and I have been inserting my newly added words and even plots in this story.

Mari is actually suppose to have a twin brother as well in Marin.Ya know,from genderbend.So is Adrien.Triples were suppose to run rampant here in this book but I thought that there would be too many characters and it would be too confusing.

Plus,Mari is suppose to leave for 5 years in my written book.Furthermore,the English in here isn't terribly broken and not smooth,but the one you see here is definitely better than the original.

Recently I have been getting back into Pokemon,my first ever fandom.That picture up on top is from Amino and it took me AGES to find it.Hey,finding 1 picture in more than 900 pictures,most of which are pokemon,is DIFFICULT.

I am actually thinking of making a book about Pokemon.It would include a new region and pokemon,set in the mamga world.I feel a little bad since I made this account when I was in the middle of my Miraculous craze and this was actually meant to be a full out Mlb acvount.But then again its all up to you guys!

Pokemon fans if you want me to create the book then I will but like this one,will have slow updates due to my insane schedule during school times.

I have band 3 times a week til really late.BTW I am actually in band now.I now play the saxophone.Was clarinet at first but the conductor changed me to saxophone cos my mouth structure was more suited to it.Um tuition twice a week and the last 2 days one is on a weekday,so no phone.The other on a weekend iseamt for me to spam my homework.

So slow updates from when Im free,ever to update,and isn't going straight to the website I have saved to read the Pokemon adventures manga.

Yea...

PANDA,OUT!*salute*