Chapter 3

Y/N's POV

Its now 9:00 on Sunday morning, I don't have anything to do because well i don't really do homeworks and the boys are- well I don't know where those jerks are, they just disappear then pop up out of no where.

''Y/n can you do the grocery for me honey i have to go to work there's an emergency!

I heard my Mom called out for me, i sigh and get up from my bed and start to get dressed.

''Okay Mom just let me get ready!''

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Milk,milk,milk,milk,MILK!!

While I'm getting 3 cartons of milk i heard voices, two voices that sounds like they are fighting? Me being curious I look to the next aile to saw two people fighting, a girl and a boy.

''C'mon babe, just one night it will be a fun night, c'mon. Your hot and I'm hot equals fun, you wont regret it I'm telling you.'' Said the boy while starting to cares the girl's arm which the girl quickly yanked.

''No! I said no can't you understand English then i will translate it to you in Spanish NOH!'' Said the girl,I can't actually clearly see the face of the girl until the boy move and its Camila? I quickly walk over them so I could stop the boy that harassing Camila from doing anything more worse. 

''C'mon babe -"

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Back off!"

The guy took a deep breath before speaking again.

"And who the fuck are you?"

"I'm-" before I can reveal myself Camila quickly spoke.

"He's my boyfriend so leave before he kick your ass!" Wow, I'm shook I wish that is fucking true.

"Whatever, you're not that hot or beautiful anyway pfft!" Said the jerk before walking away. I will punch his ugly looking face is he blind!! Camila smoking hot and she is freaking beautiful well she is far from beautiful she is gorgeous, very stunning words can't even describe how beautiful she is, she is perfect!!!! So what the fuck dude?!

"Camila are you okay? Did he hurt you? I will report his ugly looking ass to the police." I said while checking her out...... in a good way.

"Yeah I'm fine Y/n thank you and no its alright you don't have to report that asshole his not worth of my time and even you're time." Camila said assuring me.

"Well I'm glad he didn't do anything. Um I'm gonna go i-if you're-e okay n-now" God dammit!! Why did I have to fucking stutter?!

"Yeah sure I'm ok you can leave now, once again thank you for saving me." She said while leaning in to kiss my cheek.

SHE FUCKING KISS MY CHEEK!!!! I'VE BEEN DREAMING ABOUT THIS SINCE SINCE SINCE FOREVER!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE ITS FUCKING HAPPENING RIGHT NOW!!!

"Bye Y/n, see you tomorrow" Camila said giving me a smile. What the fuck? I think today is my lucky day this have never happened before!

I gave her a confused look before asking. "Tomorrow?"

She gave me a funny face and let out a small giggle. "School silly!" My mouth formed an 'O' shape.

"Oh right, I forgot hahahahahhaha. Yeah I'll see you tomorrow,bye." I said waving at her and starts to walk to my car. Before I could even open the car door my phone ring.

"Hello?" I asked through the phone.

"Y/n, where the heck are you and where is my groceries?!" My eyes went big.

"SHIT!!"