Chapter 5

Y/n's POV

I'm currently in my last period which is History I really hate this class ugh!

Anyway, Mrs. Graffman is making us write this conclusion thing i dont know just what we think about the ending of this stupid fucking love story i dont even know what to freaking write! Its been 45 minutes and the bell is about to ring.

RIIINNNNGGGG!!!!!

Speaking of, finally out of this hell hole for now. Right now I'm fixing my things and go to the hallway which are full of kids wanted to finally go home.

I am walking to my locker when i felt that i was not walking alone.

"Hey Y/l/n, what have you been up to?" Said the cute brunette beside me.

"Oh...um....uhhhh... , nothing i guess?"I answered while scratching the back of  my neck which is i do everytime I'm nervous.

 , nothing i guess?"I answered while scratching the back of  my neck which is i do everytime I'm nervous

"Oh well, how is your essay in history?" She asked again while leaning on the locker next to mine.

"Well I'm not going to lie to you, I actually haven't done anything i don't know what to write in there." I said to her while putting all of my books in my locker. Seriously, why does she even talking to me this is the first time in forever that this happened. Its not like in complaining I'm actually happy really but this just shock the hell out of me.

"Well what about your's?"

"I have made a draft but its not final yet I'm not that satisfied in what i have written gonna change some of it probably. "

"Oh that's nice." i said while closing my locker and fixing my bag on my back.

We started to walk again now so we can leave this place. We just walk silently but we both steal glances at each other and sometimes we both caught us staring and quickly look away until i have reached my destination which is to my jeep.

"Well this is my stop, thank you for joining me. See you tomorrow, bye." i gave her my most charming smile and take a sit in the driver's seat when i realized something.

" i gave her my most charming smile and take a sit in the driver's seat when i realized something

"Um... hey wait camila!" I called out because she started to walked away but she quickly turn around and faced me.

"Yes Y/l/n?" She asked starting to walk back to me i get out of my car and walk towards her too so we can talk properly.

"Umm....  I'm just wondering how will you  going home? Do you have a car or something or someone's gonna pick you up?"

"Oh no, I'm just going to walk its just 3 streets down don't worry." I look at my watch.

4:37 pm

"No, i dont want you to walk alone and the sky is almost turning black, its not safe. C'mon I'm gonna drive you to your house. "

"Are you sure?  I don't want to be a burden to you. "

"No, its fine and you're not a burden and you will never be. C'mon before it be dark." i said while not realizing that I'm holding her hand! I just realized it when we reached my jeep again and I'm opening the passenger's seat for her.

She quickly took her hand away and looked down. "Sorry" She said.

"No, I'm sorry...um" its started to have a tension so i decided to finally open the passenger's seat. She gets in and quickly said a faint thank you. I closed the door and quickly run back to my seat and starts diving.

The car ride is silent well not completely because Camila is giving me directions where to turn or go. We finally reach her house and i immediately stopped the car.

"Well we're here"

"Yeah,  thank you Y/n/n for the car ride i appreciate it. Um do you wanna come inside?" She offered.

"Oh no thanks, I need to go home my mom is probably worried about me."

"Oh i understand, so I'm gonna head inside. Thanks for the ride again." She did something that i seriously not expecting. SHE JUST FUCKING KISSED MY CHEEK AGAIN FOR THE SECOND TIME I REPEAT SECOND! She exited from my jeep while I'm still in a shock state.

"Don't even mention it. " I replied to myself because obviously Camila already left. I touched my cheek  still shock but started to smile really big when i realized what happened.

I started the engine again finally going hom with a stupid big smile on my face. Little did i know that Camila is watching me from their window.

AYYEEEE I UPDATED!!!! Hahahahaha I'm  just inspired because yesterday i watched A Walk To Remember and its so freaking good movie and suddenly ideas started popping in my head so i decided to update. Thank you all for supporting me and my story again thank you!  😁😀