Chapter 7

"So we will start our tutoring session this Thursday and again on Saturday and that's our whole schedule for your tutoring, every Thursday and Saturday at 3:45pm - 5pm only, got it?" Camila said looking at me while I just nod my head.

"Do you have my number?" She asked and I shake my head no.

"Give me your phone." I quickly get my phone out of my back pocket and gave it to her.

"And there." She said handing me back my phone I called her for her to have my number also.

"Okay then I'll see yo-"

"Actually" I said cutting her off.

"I want to ask if you're free?" she said looking at me and to her phone to check the time I guess.

"I'm just going home, why?"

"Do you want to grab some to eat?"

"Okay yeah it's still early anyway and I'm starving."

"So um how did you get here? Did you walk or drive?" I ask while we start to walk towards the exit.

"My mom actually drives me to school, embarrassing right? I know so don't make fun of me." She said.

"No, no, its fine, it's not embarrassing to be honest." I said looking at her and Camila just hum.

"So um I guess I'm driving then." I said looking at Camila and she just look straight ahead not even answering me.

"So where do you want to eat?"

"Let's just go to McDonald's if that is alright with you." She stated more than ask.

"Yeah that would be fine." I said and it looks like this is the end of our conversation for now I hope so, and we continue to walk to my car quietly.

As we reach my car, I opened the passenger door for Camila and she just get in without saying thank you or smiling at me she just get in. I sighed and close her door gently and running to my side of the car.

"Do you want to turn on the music?" I said handing her the aux chord.

"No its fine, I like it better when its silent." She said not even looking at me just looking out of the window.

"Okay.... " I said and turning to give my attention back to the road.

After about a 30 minute ride we finally reached our destination, McDonald's.

We quickly ordered our food and I insist on paying our meal and she didn't even fight with me she just took her tray and left.

I sighed once more and just payed our food.

I'm trying to find Camila but when I saw her she's chatting and laughing with the new guy, Austin.

I felt a pang of jealousy and sadness hit me. Instead of sitting with them I just find myself a vacant table.

I just stared at them while I eat alone, I can see how happy Camila is and she's so beautiful. I don't even know what I did for Camila to hate me and I thought we are okay now after what happened to the supermarket but I guess not.

I saw them standing up and I quickly stand up going towards them.

"Hey Camila, where are you going?"

"I'm going home." She said her smile quickly faded when she saw me.

"Okay then c'mon, I'll give you a ride." I said about to head out when Camila suddenly spoke.

"Actually, I'm riding with Austin so its fine."

"Ow" I just said while watching them leave. I so want to cry right now but there are so many people here so I went home and go straight to my bed and cry.

"Why are you like this Camila why are you doing this to me?" I said still sobbing 'til I fall asleep.

A little sad I know but I'm running out of ideas to be honest I don't know what I'm gonna do but don't worry I'm gonna figure something out I'm not gonna stop updating this story I hope.

-A 💕