Chapter Seventeen

"Sweetie, go wait in your room," Lucy told Lucille as I put her down. "And remember what I told you."

With that, Lucille run to her room while giggling, which scared me.

She hardly even smiled and now she was giggling? Something was going to happen and I didn't like it.

Lucy was looking at Brock as if he was ready to tear him apart limb for limb and throw his remains in the deepest ocean.

"Lucy! Let it go!" I yelled, trying to snap him away from his devilish thoughts, but failed.

"Lucy!" I tried once more and once again failed.

"Lucifer! If you don't get your self together I swear," I snapped, as I slapped him and finally got his attention.

His eyes flashed between black and red as he looked at me before calming down.

"Lucifer?" Brock asked surprised. "What happened to him being Lucy?"

"Go breathe or something, just get your mind off of murder," I instructed him while trying to get my thoughts together.

This whole mess had me beyond confused and I couldn't get my shit together.

"Why did you call him Lucifer?" Brock asked, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Oh, well that's his real name. Lucy is just my nickname for him." At this point I didn't care about anything again.

I wondered what Samantha would think about all this, and right now I really missed her.

"What the fuck is with you and your weird family?" He shook his head.

"You should have thought about that before bringing us here then," I said, rolling my eyes as I went to check up on Lucille.

I was about to open the door when I heard Lucille giggling and a deep male voice.

Without giving another thought, I flew the door open and nearly pounced on the uninvited visitor, but a pair of arms wrapped around me.

"Lucifer! What the fuck is wrong with you?" I asked, surprised to find out that he was the one holding me back. "Let me go right now!"

"I'm sorry, but I can't do that right now. You're going to ruin everything," he said, trapping me in his arms.

I wanted to murder someone as I watched Lucille playing with the dark haired man.

I could tell he was an Alpha from his aura, but once I'm out of Lucifer's hands I will have a nice, calming little talk with him about my daughter.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, Lucille got fangs as she bit into his neck. Her black eyes had a tint of red in them, as I watched her drink this man's blood.

When she stopped, she smiled at me as blood dripped down her mouth.

"How did I do mommy?" She asked happily, as she looked between me and her father.

"You did great sweetie," Lucifer cheered, as he let me go and went towards her and the Alpha who was now laying unconscious on the bed.

He placed his hand on top of his body and took Lucille's hand in his and vanished with them, but not before smiling darkly at her.

"I will be back for you my love." His words floating in the air, but I didn't care about it. Instead my mind was elsewhere.

I had given birth to a monster.