Chapter Twenty Nine

Everything has being going great so far, except for when Brock was about to blow when he saw a hickey on my neck and my laughing definitely didn't help the situation.

Lately, Lucifer's question has been on my mind and I just couldn't get it out. There was nothing left here for me besides the reminder of what happened before and I would really like to forget about it all.

"Slow down mister or you might hurt yourself!" I yelled at Jay as he was chasing Madeline around and not even listening to me. 

"I'll watch them seeing as you have a lot on your mind," Stacy, Madeline's mother offered as she plopped down on the chair. "Besides, my mate is out for a while and I don't have anything to do," she said. 

I smiled at her before saying thanks and going up to Lucille's room. Stacy and I had become friends because of how often Jay and Madeline were hanging out. They seemed to have bonded like two peas in a pod.

As I entered the room, I saw Lucifer helping Lucille with a drawing as he guided her movements with the pencil. It was so beautiful to see them working with each other that I almost forgot the reason why I was here.

"Have you thought about what I said?" He asked as he sent Lucille downstairs as he walked towards me, pinning me against the wall.

"I have," I paused, wondering if this really was what I wanted. "I think it would be wonderful to go back with you and that way the children could see where their father comes from, but I'm not sure about what will happen when Jay grows up."

"Mm hmm," he said against my skin, as he pulled back. "When he is old enough and if he wants to, he can rule over this pack if Brock wants or he can start a park of his own. Besides that, he will be the Alpha of the strongest pack since he will have demons on his side," he said, putting on that gorgeous smirk of his.

"Oh no, I don't think I will even be able to leave the bed if you keep this up," I laughed once I saw that mischievous glint in his dark eyes. 

"Well there goes my plan," he chuckled as he placed his hands on my hips and pulled me closer to him before roughly kissing me. Next thing I know, I was being carried over to Lucille's bed before a knock on the door interrupted us as Samantha poked her head through.

"Oops, I didn't mean to interrupt you guys nasty moments but I mean don't do it in the kid's room," she chuckled as she was about to close the door before I yelled for her. 

"No, don't leave me here with him. He's gonna eat me up Sammy!" I called out to her, hoping that she would save me, but from hearing her evil laugh I kissed that thought goodbye.

"Nope. That's what you get for gluing Alex's and I mouths together," she said happily and I could just imagine her doing her victory dance behind the door.

"No, please? I will do anything if you save me from him!" I yelled as she chuckled before I could hear her footsteps leaving.

"Now let's finish what we started," Lucifer smirked at me.

Oh dear. I am going to need a wheelchair after this.