Chapter Twenty Three

"Here you go," I placed the bowl of cereal in front of Jay as I ate an apple from the fruit bowl on the counter.

"How is that going to full you?" Jay asked, as he took a spoonful of cereal. 

"I ate earlier," I smiled up at him, before finishing up my apple. I was in a very good mood because my husband and daughter was returning but unfortunately her second mate or whatever would be not.

I am still very confused about all this demon thing and sadly it didn't come with a textbook to just read from and I knew Lucifer wouldn't tell me anything.

"Done." Jay's voice brought me out of my thoughts as he dashed out of the kitchen before I could say anything. He had began warming up to Brock, but I didn't mind since he was his father and because he had helped me a lot.

Cleaning up everything, I went into my room but not before hiding a knife in my pocket making sure that no one had seen me. I was thankful that it was just an older couple having breakfast and engaging in conversation, so they payed no attention to me.

When I was in my room, I locked the door before sitting down on the floor in the middle of the room. Then I took the knife out of my pocket and began pressing it lightly against my skin before applying force bit by bit.

"Feels nice, doesn't it?" Elvira asked, as she let out a deep chuckle as she shifted inside of me. She had now completely devoured every bit of good in my wolf and had taken over, so there was no way to get rid of her but I wasn't really sure if I wanted her to go again.

I had even ignored Samantha when she had come to visit Alex and I because I feared what Elvira might do to her since she knew that she was a witch.

Lifting up my dress, I placed the knife on my thigh before letting it sink into my flesh as my blood run down my leg. It was once a bright red colour, but now it had gotten much darker and thicker. 

"What do you think you are doing?" Lucifer asked, as he appeared besides me.

I let out a dry chuckle as I turned to face him. "You left me all alone to deal with Elvira and only now you care about me?" I scoffed.

"I was helping Lucille dear," he said, as he tried to take the knife away from me, but I pulled it away before he could grab it.

"She wouldn't need any help if you hadn't introduced her to all this demon stuff and besides, I think I like Elvira now," I smirked at him, but he didn't really look surprised.

"It's in her nature Amahle, she needed to know. Now hand me that damn knife before you do something crazy." His voice was rising with anger, but I began laughing as I stood up.

"Silly king," I smiled, as I run the bloody knife across his face. "Crazy doesn't begin to define the ideas that are in my head."

He took the knife from me and licked the blood that was on the blade.

 "Oh, I know my queen."