Chapter 4

Hermione got off the elevator on the fifth floor and stared in awe at the entrance to her suite. The whole fifth floor was reserved for the Malfoy family, since they owned the hotel.

"Come on Scorp, lets get you settled in," cooed Hermione to her three month old son. Scorpius Wendell Malfoy, or Scorp for short, had curly white blonde hair and deep caramel eyes that looked at the world filled with curiosity. He was absolutely adorable. Hermione unbuckled Scorp from his carrier and cradled him in her arms. Draco had been ecstatic when he had heard Hermione was pregnant, and spoiled her rotten, insisting she didn't work at all. She smiled at the memory.

Hermione looked down admiringly at her son, only to find he was peacefully sleeping. Hermione took this as an opportunity to explore the suite. It had five luxurious bedrooms, the master being the largest, a extravagant dining room, two parlors, three bathrooms, and two walk in closets per bedroom that could be their own rooms themselves. Hermione doubled back into the Master Bedroom where she and Draco would be staying. She smiled when she saw the crib placed at one side of the king sized bed.

Then she sighed, remembering she wouldn't be able to share that large bed with her husband tonight. She walked over to the crib, her tall heels clacking against the wooden floors, and set Scorpius inside. She covered him with his favorite green blanket that she had unwrapped him from when entering he suite, and kissed him on the forehead.

Best make use of the peace and quite while it's here.

Hermione walked over to the door where the assistent had placed all of her and Scorp's trunks. She wheeled the cart back to the bedroom as quietly as possible, grunting with how heavy the thing was, and trying not to wake her sleeping baby. She then began the long process of hanging up all of the extravagant clothing.

----------------------------------------------

"The nerve of that woman! She comes here, after ten years of nothing but silence, and has a child and husband!" vented Ashley's mother, using quotation marks around the word husband.

Veronica, Britney, and their mother, Dana, were sitting on the bed of room 173 along with Ashley and her mother.

Aunt Dana nodded, agreeing with her sister-in-law. "I know, and her acting like she's better than us! I bet that expensive car she pulled up in was probably rented, and the clothes! Probably just cheap copy's of the actual stuff," she said, pointing at her shirt as she spoke. The other four woman nodded in agreement.

The Granger family was not rich, but was better off than the average family, and because of that fact, the women thought that they were wealthier than anyone else. In reality, they were only allowed to buy a few expensive name  brand clothing every couple of months, but they couldn't care less. Lots of times, they got cheaper, look-alike clothing. Not that anyone else needed to know that fact.

Suddenly, the hotel phone rang.

Since Veronica was closest she answered.

"Yes?" Muffled speaking was heard from the other end of the line. Her eyes grew wide the longer the conversation went on.

"Thank you!" she managed to squeak out, before setting the phone down.

"THE HOTEL IS HAVING AN EARLY CHRISTMAS BALL TOMORROW AT SEVEN, AND EVERY HOTEL GUEST IS INVITED TO ATTEND!"

All four women shot up and started screeching.

"I have nothing to wear!"

"I need new makeup!"

"Forget about makeup, I need accessories!!!"

"Calm down ladies!" Ashley's mother said. "We will go shopping tomorrow morning, and find ball gowns for all of us!" Everyone in the room grinned.

----------------------------------------------

In the middle of Hermione's quest to try and hang up all of her and Scorpius's clothes before dinner at eight, which was four hours away, the hotel phone rang. She got up from the floor where she was unpacking the fifth hanger of dresses. She still had five more to go, four large suitcases for her and Scorps folded clothing, a trunk full of different types of makeup, a trunk full of accessories, and a trunk the size of a large bathtub filled with shoes. She had originally packed quite a lot, but then Draco had kept convincing her to bring along more.

She walked over to her bedside table where the phone was, and answered.

"Hermione Malfoy speaking."

"Mrs. Malfoy, the Hotel is holding a early Christmas ball. Every guest is invited, and we would be honored if you would consider coming."

----------------------------------------------

A/N: If something is written in italics, it is a thought is the characters head. Don't forget to vote and comment! Hope you guys enjoyed!!!