Chapter 13

The shrill voice of Hermione's cousin interrupted the blissful moment she was having with Draco. They both turned to face the girl, confused expressions on their faces.
"Ashley, this is my husband Draco, Draco, this is my cousin Ashely," Hermione said with a small smile, in response to her question. Ashely's eyes widened to the size of golf balls, it seemed, and her jaw dropped to the floor. Then, she burst out laughing.
"You expect me to believe that Draco Malfoy, the most eligible bachelor, one of the richest men alive, would go out with you?"
"Your wrong on all three statements, Mrs. Granger. One, I am not the most eligible bachelor, because I am, in fact, not single. Two, I am not one of the richest men alive, I am the richest man alive. And three, I am not going out with Hermione," a look of triumph flashed across Ashley Grangers face, until he said, "I'm married to her."
Hermione smiled up at her husband adoringly, and he leaned down to place a kiss on the corner of her lips, before rising back up to his full height once more.
"Now, if you will excuse us, my wife and I ought to get in a few more dances before we retire for the night. It was a pleasure meeting you, Miss. Granger," Draco said with a smirk, before leading Hermione out to the dance floor, away from the flabbergasted look on her cousins face.

————————————————————

The couple danced the night away happily, not aware there were a pair of eyes watching their movements at all times.
"Finally the husband has arrived," a scratchy voice said from the shadows. "Talk with the cousin tomorrow, she may help us get what we want. She doesn't seem to like the Malfoy's very much, something we would have in common," the voice instructed to the man in the black suit.
"Gladly," the young man replied, a grimace in his face, disgusted that he had actually had to dance with the wife to earn her trust. "The Malfoy's will get what they have coming towards them."

————————————————————
Authors Note
Oh my gosh you guys!!! I'm soooooooo sorry I haven't updated in literally months! I've been trying to come up with a good plot, so if you have any recommendations, please massage me about them! Thanks for all the votes and reads! Sorry this was such a short chapter. Love you all!

-Hannah