Cleril

Her scales
Her eyes
Her personality
Peril- a Phoenix - a dragon
She was all he could think of, after her accident.
Hours ago...
Peril flapped furiously in the storm, thunder singing off in the distance away from the clouds above her. "Peril!!" Cried clay, as he tried to keep up with the heart broken SkyWing. Peril had seen it all, he never realizes what he has- it's always just food or students- never loved you the way you love him. The last part of her thoughts felt like it had slit her throat. 
Peril soared away, tears streaming down her face. But she had lost sight of clay, you don't need him at all. Thunder sang its song again, but sounded more closer as if lightning itself was following her.
"Peril!! Please it's not safe!!" Clay cried, as he came into view with tsunami and sunny trailing behind him.
The SkyWing bit back sobs, "why do you care?!" She shouted back, a strike of lightning flashing beyond the mountain view. Sunny was shivering, looking irritated for once in her life while tsunami was quivering with an unreadable emotion. Clay's eyes seemed to darken as he yelled, stepping closer to the FireBorn "peril I care about you!!"
Peril looked up as she heard a roll of thunder, louder than the others. Light flashed before her eyes, so quick that she was already on the ground when it hit her. She shook wildly as electricity flooded through her body, trying to scream but making no sound. Peril's scales stopped sizzling in the rain, her once golden veins no longer golden. Clay screamed "peril!!!!!!" He scrambled over the wet grass, the storm now calmed. Peril's breathing was barely visible, lightning naming itself on her chest.

Back to the present

Clay held back tears, he didn't know when she would wake up- or if she would. But how close she had been to death scared him, not only that- she had lost her hatched power- her scales no longer heated or untouchable to everyone except him.

Would you guys like me to make a fanfic about this?