(Cleril) Final battle

The old dragon flipped through the air and diced down to the IceWing in front of her. Fire billowed form her mouth as she flipped upside down and twirled higher up into the atmosphere.

Peril's eyes widened as she dodged A spear. The spear carved of steel plummeted towards the ground. Clay cried "peril!!" His leg throbbed in pain as the other half of it lay across the grass.

Magma watched as her mother fought with Glacier. Glacier was an assassin. He was meant to kill the dragonets of Destiny.
And he— didn't succeed. Would you say that?
He managed to kill StarFlight and Glory. A few moments before peril's great battle.

The skyWing froze, at first, she was still, her wings still flapping. Then she roared in agony. The spear pierced her shoulder— blood splattered the sky for a milisecond, before dampening the grass below her.

Magma screamed to the top of her lungs. Tears streaming down the sides of her face, she cried aloud "MOM!!"
Clay didn't move, he just watched as his mate plummeted to the ground. Tears seemed to run down the mudiwng's snout, then all at once he let out a throat wrenching sob.

Glacier was no where in sight. . . .

WELL FUCK ME GENTLY WITH A CHAINSAW THIS WAS PAINFUL TO WRITE