Roleplay Characters Backstory

This will probably make zero sense these next few ones I publish but ya know they are stories for a roleplay. This happens to be a characters backstory If I remember right the only thing you need to know for this is that He is an Angel and he is the brother to another angel who happens to be the daughter of a god.

Yuuki! Yuuki wake up!" Gina, Yuuki's mother yelled out for her son to finally wake up. He had school today and well he needed to go.

"But mom, I don't want to." He turned over his small wings flopped out of his blanket out into the cold air.

"Yuuki you need to, or your father will come back and not let me keep you."

"Let him, I hate it there."

Gina lightly grabbed his blanket on his bed and ripped the covers off her son, his small body being shown. He was small for a boy, his body looking more feminine even his face looked more like it. His eyes were wide like a doe and his nose was small even his cheekbones were placed higher like female.

"Yuuki you need to get up now, come on. You can't skip school again." Gina lightly shook him.

"I'm not skipping," He let's out a small cough that was obviously fake "I'm sick."

"Baby, why are you scared to go to school?" She gently sat at the edge of his bed.

Yuuki gently sat up yawning rubbing his eyes, his wings spreading around him gently like they move without what he wants. "I just don't like it there..." he stretches out his arms.

Gina gently stood up walking over to Yuuki's dresser and opening it up, "what don't you like there? Are the kids making fun of you? Is it too tough?" She gently starts fishing out his clothes.

"Well, I just don't enjoy it. I don't fit in, all the boys make fun of me calling me a girly boy, saying that my red eyes are freaky or that I should wear girl clothes cause I look so girly." He gently rubs his arms feeling uncomfortable, "Echike says that I am fine, but everyone else makes fun of me."

"They are just jealous cause you are so cute." She pokes her son's nose gently and he smiles. She gently sets the clothes next to her 5 year old. "Stand up, you gotta get dressed no matter what we do, okay?"

Yuuki stands up slowly his hair falls over his eyes gently and he rubs them again. "I wanna do my buttons today, okay?" His mother nods and he starts gently undoing his pajama buttons on his shirt the small golden buttons stood there matching the small golden angels decorating the pajamas.

"When did you grow up?" Gina smiles her bright white teeth looking almost perfect if not for the small crown on her bottom ride side.

After Yuki gets off his pajama top he grabs his shirt and starts pulling it over his head and Gina helps him get his wings through the small slits in the back of it.

"Okay you can get your pants on and I will try to find your favorite dino sweater okay?"

"Yes momma." Yuuki nods and yawns again.

Gina walks out of the small bedroom and shuts the door and looks in the mirror in the hallway, her small frame decorated in a pencil skirt and a white frilly button down shirt and heels dressed for her job at the bank, her hair set at her ears in a short choppy hair style and her green eyes with a bit of brown eyeliner to make the color pop. Her eyes show the stress of having taking care of Yuuki; she never meant to have a child. His father managed to draw her in, imagine her surprise when she found out he was the god Cosmos but when she knew it was too late, Gina was going to have a daughter or son of god and she could do nothing to stop it. She couldn't tell anyone that he was an angel or Cosmos would kill him so he could be in heaven, and he needed to stay unsinned or he would kill him. She tries her hardest to let him live a normal life, not telling him what he was, just saying he was special and he was given wings to help others see the beauty in the world he saw. But this made him lonely, he never truly made friends acting a bit younger than he was so he came up with a imaginary friend "Echike" to talk to. But this slowly made her upset, he was so different from normal and to the point he was not planned and this took a toll on her, she was not ready for a kid much less a child of god. Yet she still tries to be a good mother to Yuuki, to make him happy. She did read Cosmos's book and she knew of his half sister and her upbringing and what she did and Gina didn't want her son ending up like her.