chapter 4

--blaze--
i woke up drooling on top of daniel. "oh my god! i'm so sorry!!" i instantly get off of him. Jesus Christ. he smiles at me. "it's fine.. i kinda liked it.." he muttered. "what was that?" i heard what he said but i wanted him to say it louder. "nothing, nothing. we should get our work done." he shuffle through his bag for papers.
-- time skip about 2 hours later --
--daniel--
i pack up my school work, i end up staying the night because blaze is unstable. it may not seem like it, but he is. i see blaze yawn. "tired?" tilting my head. it's about 9 o' clock. "imma go change." i head to the bathroom. i think i like blaze? he's pretty cute and strong. i blush thinking about him. i definitely like him. i get out of the bathroom and blaze is in his pj's practically falling asleep. i sit down next to him. he falls asleep on my shoulder. i'm not really tired surprisingly. after all the work. i go on my phone and take a picture on my instagram story.
--Daniel's phone--
Hanging out with this cool dude :)
--third person pov--
Daniel smiled at the picture. He looked back at Blaze. He picked up Blaze and put him on his bed. Though Blaze used to be a girl, he was heavy and strong, he truly is a real boy. Daniel was gonna sleep on the floor but Blaze was half awake and grabbed onto Daniel's arm. "Come..back..." Blaze was having a bad dream. Daniel could tell, he saw Blaze crying. Blaze always seemed tough and strong, but like everyone, he has weaknesses. Daniel awkwardly laid next to Blaze. Blaze buried his face into his arm and hugged him. "Mom.. come back.. please.. I'm sorry.. I'll be a girl... Just please..." he sobbed in his sleep. Daniel looked at Blaze. "Hey.. Blaze wake up, you're having a bad dream." Daniel tried shaking Blaze's arm, he didn't budge. "Blaze cmon, wake up please." After that Blaze woke up. "Wh- what is going on?" Blaze wiped his face. "You were having a bad dream, it's okay." He looked at Blaze reassuring. "I hate this." Blaze sobs. "I lose sleep because of this. I just want to be happy." Daniel tries to hug Blaze but he pushed him away. Daniel feels a little hurt at that. Blaze goes downstairs, Daniel doesn't dare to go with him because he knows how upset blaze is. Daniel ends up falling asleep.
-- morning time --
Blaze did get some sleep, he managed to get at least 6 hours of sleep. Daniel woke up and got into his uniform. Blaze's dad had gone to work and Daniel could smell that Blaze was making breakfast. Daniel heads downstairs. "Morning Blaze!!" Daniel smiles brightly at him. "Morning dude!" Blaze seemed happier and that made Daniel feel better about last night. After breakfast, they both walked to school. "I have to tell the principle that I can get changed in the boy's bathroom now." Blaze chirped. He was happy that he could finally be "normal," Daniel was really happy for him. They both liked each other, but they also denied it and didn't think they had feelings for them, so they just kept quiet about that. So much had happened while Blaze was gone, Daniel filled in all the info about what's happening. "Aphmau challenged Ein to the werewolf games!" "What? She doesn't stand a chance!" Blaze paused. "I'll compete, I'll talk to Aaron." They went to school and Blaze was greeted by a lot of people, his excuse is that he got extremely sick and it was contagious. He didn't want anybody else knowing why he was really gone.
-- time skip // at break// --
Blaze called Aaron and explained everything. They had made a plan and how everything would go down. The plan was that Aaron would text Ein, he was now aware that he had Aphmau's phone. He would trick Ein into thinking Aphmau was going to challenge him at the gym. Blaze would be at the werewolf games so he could become alpha. Aaron would fight Ein and then Ein would be omega again. The werewolf games were in two days, so for now they just had to wait.

A/N: wow I have 19 reads. I'm surprised I even got past five lol. Thank you guys so much!!