Chapter 10

-- 6 months later --
-- Blaze --
I walked onto the private plane with all the fancy stuff. The plane ride was about 5 hours. I fell asleep for most of it.
"We are now landing on the dock for starlight"
I woke up to the sound the speaker. I looked out the window as the plane landed. I can't wait to see Daniel, it's been 2 months since I've seen him, I visited him often but, the trips were really pricey. So, after that last trip I saved up money for starlight so I could buy stuff and possibly go on dates with Daniel. I walked out of the plane to see palm trees everywhere. I walked out to see Mr. Lycan at the dock. "Yo Mr. Lycan!" He turned around and smiled. "Welcome Blaze!" He held out his hand and we shook hands. "We will be staying at a resort for now, its over here." He took out a map and pointed at the area where it is. "Alright thanks bro!" I ran off to the resort with my bags. After finding the resort, I caught my breath and walked to the front desk. I told them my name. "Ah Blaze, we will take your bags, you need to be somewhere right now, here's where you need to be." They gave me a map and pointed to the beach area. Man, how many places do I have to go to? I zipped off to the beach and found a pack of werewolves. I spotted a dark green haired werewolf and smiled. "DANIEL!" I squeezed him. "AAAAA! I cant breathe!" I let go of him, "oops sorry." I laughed. I ruffled his ears and kissed him. His face turned a dark red. "Break it up love birds! Aphmau doesn't know, practically nobody knows except us, so are you guys eve officially dating?" Maria complains. "Not yet! Shhh!" Daniel says shyly. I laugh it off. "Let's play with the frisbee!" Rylan pulls out a bag of toys. "Yeah!" Dottie chirps. Aaron grabs a frisbee a throws it really far. I practically leap over a bush and dive to grab the frisbee. I almost knock over two girls. "Whoops! Sorry ladies!" I scratch the back of my neck. "You need to watch where you're going!" The brown haired girl says. "Yeah, someone could get hurt." The orange haired girl agrees. "Yeah, I'm really sorry! See you around!" I grab the frisbee and run. "Sorry for the long wait, I almost knocked over some girls. "It's fine! Let's play!" Maria says as she tries to grab the frisbee from me. "Oh no you won't!" Maria and I wrestle for the frisbee. Aaron grabs me and Maria by our shirts. "Alright you two break it up." He laughs. He drops us. "Besides, this frisbee is mine!" He grabs the frisbee and runs. "Hey you get back here!" I run after him.
-- after a couple hours --
It was getting pretty late, Aaron had to leave to go see Aphmau. Daniel and I were just cuddling by the fire with the others. I fiddled with Daniel's fingers. Daniel rested his head on my chest. "Ugh, when are you guys gonna get married?" Dottie groaned. "You guys are so cute it's gross." Maria added. "Ugh you guys need to stop." I groan. Everyone else laughs. "It's getting pretty late, we should head back to resort." Daniel yawns. We all nod and head back. Daniel and I decided to share a room, because why not? I was on the bed playing on my phone. Daniel took off his shirt on plopped himself on the bed. Daniel fiddled with my free hand, "what did you do after high school?" He looks up at me and I look back down at him. He looks so cute. I have the urge to do something, but I need to hold back. I cant do that to him. "O-oh I u-um." I was stuttering frick. "You alright Blaze?" He looked up at me with his innocent eyes. I can't hold back the urge anymore. I get up and go on top of him. "B-Blaze!?" His face turns a dark red. I smash my lips into his, he kisses back, after a moment I pull back and attach my lips to his neck. I start sucking, he covers his mouth. I nibble at his neck. After a bit I get up and lick his lip and I start kissing him again. After that steamy session and I get up and sit on the edge of the bed. I look back at him. Oh god what have I done? "I'm sorry Daniel I didn't mean to-" "Blaze it's fine.." "No it's not I put my face in my hands." "I liked it.." he weakly smiles. "Oh god look what I did to you I'm really sorry." He pulls me back and I'm now laying on his stomach. "Blaze it's fine." His soft voice reassures me. He hums and I eventually fall asleep.

A/N: JDHAINZYEJABSYAKSBDUJSBDUEISSJ IM REALLY BAD AT WRITING THIS STUFF BUT I WANTED TO TRY WRITING IT IM SKRFUDYDH. Uhh did you guys like t or should I just stop- anyways thanks for 300 reads! Dang this got more reads then I was expecting. SORRY THIS IS SHORT MY WIFI SUCKS
EDIT: I PLAN ON KEEPING DANIEL INNOCENT I WOULDNT DO THAT TO HIM IMSORRY