Chapter 6

-- Daniel --
Ein and I were in the closet, he just stared at me with a smirk. I turned around and faced the wall. I don't want to be here, I want to be with Blaze.. Ein was expelled from the school thank god, but that didn't stop him from going to the parties and events the students hosted. Ein grabbed my arm and made me face him. He licked his lips and started to lean in. "N-no!" I yelled starting to sob.

-- Blaze --
I heard Daniel yell and I ran in. Ein was about to kiss Daniel but I shoved him off and grabbed Daniel. I dragged Daniel upstairs into one of the rooms. He curled up into a ball on the bed, I awkwardly sat next to him. The music that was blaring downstairs didn't help. "I'm sorry for dragging you into this.." he looks up at me with tears pouring from his eyes. He wraps his arms around me and continues to sob. I wrap my arms around him and try to comfort him as best as I can.
-- time skip --
I check the time on my phone, 2:14 am. Daniel ended up falling asleep about 2 hours ago. The music wasn't as loud. People ended up taking the other rooms to do stuff. I picked up Daniel trying not to wake him and left the house. I didn't see anyone that I knew in the house still. Ein wasn't there anymore which was a good thing. Luckily, Daniel's house wasn't too far away, I knocked on Daniel's door. His mom opened the door. "Oh it's you! Come in!" She smiled. She was extremely hyper for it being 2 am. I put Daniel on the couch and his mom brought some drinks and snacks. This is really weird but whatever free food. "What happened?" Changing tones quickly. I froze. Oh god she's gonna get so angry at me holy frick. "It's okay, calm down." I snap back to reality. I take a deep breath. "We were playing 7 minutes in heaven and this one werewolf, Ein, was paired up with him. Ein is a huge jerk, he was expelled recently from the school. So Ein was trying to.. kiss Daniel and Daniel refused, luckily I grabbed Daniel and we went to a room and he fell asleep." She smiled weakly and nodded. "Thank you." She whispered. I nod, she signals me to bring him upstairs to his room. I pick him up and put Daniel on his bed. He grabs onto my arm. I look back. His eyes were red and puffy from crying from before. I sat on the bed with him awkwardly because I didn't know what he wanted me to do.

-- Daniel --
I wrap my arms around Blaze and bury my face in his chest. He moves my hair out of my face and kisses my forehead. My face gets hot. Oh my god, is this actually happening?? We just sit there with our arms around each other. I eventually fall asleep.
-- in the morning --
I wake up but sadden to see that Blaze isn't there. I check my phone.
--
BlazE: sorry I had to leave early, had to do stuff at school, your mom said you can stay at home if you want to, if you're going to school she said that she wanted to talk to you before you leave.
--
I hop downstairs to see my mom cooking breakfast. "Hey mom!" I smile. "Hey Danny! How are you doing? Do you feel okay?" "I'm better now.." She hands be a plate with food. "Are you sure? I know what happened last night.." My face gets red. "Uhhh what happened last night?" "At the party honey." Phew she didn't find about me and Blaze cuddling. "And you and Blaze being so cute." What the!? "It's okay sweetie, I approve." She smiles. I wasn't worried about that though, it's the fact that my mom was spying on me and Blaze. "I-I'm gonna go to school now bye!" I zip out the door.

A/N: sorry for the chapter being so short :/ this was a filler because I haven't updated in awhile. Also, should i time skip to after everyone finds out Aaron is a werewolf? I don't really plan on Daniel and Blaze to start dating anytime soon because I feel like Daniel would be too embarrassed and I feel like they would start dating later, but what are your guys' thoughts?