pref. 32 - jealousy

when he gets jealous:

daniel:being the shy boy it would be really surprising to see him speak up in anger, but when he gets jealous enough he will literally turn red and go tell the man flirting with you to "post up" .

corbyn: when he sees a guy flirting with you he will stay calm and just hug you from behind and kiss your cheek and say "hey babe who's this?"

jonah: jonah trusts you with all of his heart to not cheat on him and stay truthful, so when other guys flirt he just sits back and watches, you usually just walk back to him and kiss his cheek signaling the other man to go.

jack: jack is definitely the jealous type, so when another man tries to pick you up and flirt with you it'll probably end up with jack punching the other guy in the face and telling him to f-off bc "she already has a boyfriend and he's waaaaayyyyy better than you." and kisses you.

zach: zach is like jonah, very chill and trusts you with all his heart not to cheat on him. but when the flirting from the guy gets too hard for you to handle he will walk over to the guy and simply tell him to get lost. you don't think it will work but the look he gives the guy would be enough to scare anyone away.