pref. 83 - cute things you do

cute things you do that he loves:

daniel: wearing his clothes; you occasionally steal his clothes to wear them around the house. they are kinda big and baggy on you but he loves it.

corbyn: smile really big; you think you look really idiotic when you smile so big at something that is hilarious but he thinks it's the cutest thing he's ever seen.

jonah: laughing really loud; you can't control your laugh. when something is that funny you can't control it and it comes out. you think it's really loud and annoying, and to most people it is. but he thinks it's adorable

jack: playing w/ your hair when it gets frizzy; sometimes if its hot (it doesn't matter if you have straight or curly hair) your hair will poof up and get really big and frizzy. you think you look like a crazy disco girl from the 70's. so you like to flip it from side to side or try to tie it up. jack thinks it's the most beautiful thing in the universe.

zach: when you take the covers on and off yourself at night; when you and zach call it a night and hit the hay it's usually hot in the house not that the ac isn't on, but that the house is so big that zach and your room doesn't have an ac vent, so the one in the hallway is the only one you have. you occasionally use the ceiling fan but it makes annoying sounds that you both can't stand. most nights you go to bed with the covers on but quickly end up throwing the blankets off yourself and onto zach's face, suffocating him (jk 😂) you think you have to be annoying but zach thinks it's funny and crazy adorable.

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
a/n: i just realized how long zach's was oop 😂🙊