pref. 119 - funny moments when he realizes hes in love

ok it's something funny you do and then he's like "damn i love this gorl" ok? ok.

y/f/n = your fav restaurant

daniel:
daniel has just picked you up from your house to go on a date and he had your two favorite things waiting for you in your seat: starbucks and rice cakes. ( sorry just a personal preference )
you walk out of your house after getting a text from daniel:
dani baby : i'm here muffin 💗
me: ok cookie. coming 🤪
you walk outside to his black convertible and softly open the door then see your two favorite things sitting on the seat. "omg daniel you are the best person ever. i love you so much you have no freaking idea" later in the car you drank your starbucks in .3 milliseconds and moved on to the rice cakes. "daniel i cant believe you remembered i love these holy crap. i cant let you buy me this without giving you some, how many do you want rn?"
"y/n they are all for you. if i'm gonna spend the rest of my life with you i'm gonna spoil you sometimes. that's why we're going to y/f/r." at dinner you and daniel we're talking nonsense and you brought the rice cakes up again. "daniel, i dont know why ur giving me all those rice cakes. i could sit there and eat the whole thing if you let me." "who said i was gonna stop you?"
"bitch. anyway, the serving size is one of them. i think i could eat the whole thing. actually, i would...no i wouldn't...actually you know what, i probably will."
little did you know daniel was paying no attention to the last part of your mini rice cake rant, he was staring at you thinking about how lucky he is the have you. it was at that moment he realized he was in love.

corbyn:
you and corbyn had decided get chipotle bc u know, why the hell not? corbyn was staying with you at your house since he flew in so you drove. you let him aux up which wasn't a good idea bc he plays songs like i got top in bikini bottom and any gospel song. you made him give you the aux cord so you could play music. you and him shared a love for soft rock like wallows and the growlers. you played "it's only right" by wallows and you both jammed tf out. halfway through the songs you yelled over the music to corbyn, "babe doesn't this song remind you of summer?" as you said that you were banging your head on the steering wheel to the beat of the song making corbyn laugh. then "night ride" by the growlers came on then you and corbyn squeaked. you both screamed the lyrics,
"COULDA HELD OUT BUT YOUR CLOCK WAS TICKIN! NO EASING IN STRAIGHTEN OUT LIES. ALONE WITH YOUR THOUGHTS CAUSE YOUR FRIENDS ARE STILL IN...NIGHT CLUBS AND BACK ROOMS BAGGIES IN THE BATHROOM. NOTHINGS CHANGED BUT YOUUUUUU"
corbyn stopped singing to take in your beauty. towards the end you messed up the lyrics and then just sat there while sarcastically thinking about how you did that. corbyn laughed and thought, damn. i love her.

jonah:
you wanted to take jonah roller skating at your favorite roller rink in ur town when you were growing up. he picked you up to go to the night skating party and you both had made a list of songs that you were gonna give the dj. in the car you jammed out to some hippo campus and then jonah has to confess something.
"y/n." he said quietly and embarrassed.
"yes my love?" you responded happily.
"babe. ok this might sound wierd bc i'm older than you but i barely know how to skate." he sounded really ashamed and you genuinely felt really bad.
"jo, it's ok. i'll teach you. i love you"
he responded with the same thing.
later at the roller rink you and jonah had strapped up and already gave the dj ur papers. you both headed out to skate and you could tell jonah was scared. you assured him he would be fine. you had learned how to skate backwards so you were pretty okay with it. you took jonah's soft but manly hands into yours and began to skate to whatever song you requested. after a little while jonah told you that he had got the hang of it and
you let go and just as you were turning the right way to skate with him, the dj said, "shoutout to the couple who gave me their list of songs to play. where you at?" you yelled and raised your hand just as you put ur hand down a dumb kid tripped you and you fell on your butt. jonah laughed but then instantly felt bad for you. as you were ranting about being tripped and how your not gonna be able to sit on the toilet for like a week, jonah was admiring your features and taking it all in. he know he wanted you forever.

jack:
you and jack's mom were sitting by the counter at his house waiting for the cake you made to finish baking when jack took his sisters out for lunch. you were both talking about funny stories about each of you and cracking each other tf up. of course jack happened to hear the most embarrassing one. he sat on the couch and acted like he wasn't paying attention to your convo, after saying hi to his mom and you and giving you a kiss. he told his mom that his sisters went to play on the trampoline and will come back inside in about an hour. anyway, you always break your chargers bc you bend them when you used them in your bed. and one time you were on a road trip and the one charger you brought had broke. in order to get it to work you had to plug it in, take it out, flip in over, and repeat until it worked. but you had done it over 20 times and you thought it couldn't be good for your phone so you gave it a break and tried to figure out another way. for some reason your 10 year old brain thought it would be a good idea to add some moisture to your charger even though that is the one thing you have to keep away from things like that. you decided to lick it. your 10 year old brain also thought that you didn't need to unplug it from the car charger. you licked it and shocked your tongue of course bc what else would've happened? you sat in the car quietly and closing your mouth with your hand bc your mom didn't know it happened. you told kristen you thought you were literally going to die. she laughed so hard she almost fell off her stool. then you heard jack laugh too and you were so embarrassed. you said, "jack i cant believe you listened to that whole thing!" he responded, " i would do anything to hear you talk for 10 minuets about the dumbest things. love you." "i love you too jack. but you can't tell any of the boys." " too late. *wink*"
that whole time he was thinking: i want her forever
(yes i actually did that. i h8 myself too. it's ok)

zach:
you and reese were having a play date and you took her to panera bc she really wanted a smoothie and salad. you drove there with her and let her pick whatever she wanted. she picked a green passion smoothie and a green goddess salad. she saw some of her friends from school and started talking to them. you told her that you were going to go to the bathroom. you didnt hear her say that she had to go too but she followed you down the tiny hall to the bathrooms. just as you entered the hallway zach had called to see if everything was okay and great. you talked to him and continued to walk down the hallway into the boys bathroom of course bc this is cliche. you strolled right in with no care and then you heard reese's cute laughs from the other side of the hall. you quickly checked your surroundings and sprinted to the other bathroom. by the time you got back from lunch zach and ryan were there with myta talking at the dining table. myta thanked you over and over again and hugged you. as soon as you sat down with zach and gave you a kiss on the cheek, reese blurted out what had happened at panera, "y/n walked into the boys bathroom at panera when she was talking to zach on the phone!" she said that which pure laughter. myta and ryan laughed so hard ryan looked like he was gonna stop breathing. zach just looked at you smiling at your blushing face from embarrassment. then his mom said, "zach, she's a keeper. treat her well babe." zach the thought to himself:
yeah, she really is.

• • •
holy crap that took a long time to write. i was running out of ideas so it took me like the whole day to write. please help me.

zach and jack's are long wow. 🤠