pref. 40 - your insecurity that he loves

an insecurity you have that he loves:

daniel: your teeth. you think the gap you have is a major turnoff off to daniel but, he hasn't told you, it actually turns him on bc you two match.

corbyn:  your height. (even if your small or tall) you think that being the height you are is a burden to corbyn but he thinks it's cute and funny bc he can mess with you and can do some pretty romantic things

jonah: your scars. you used to cut before you met jonah. once you told him he was shocked but he didn't have any different feelings toward you. he still loved you. he likes you to embrace them.

jack: your birthmark. you think it's big and ugly but jack thinks it's something original and unique. he likes to kiss it a lot when you two get a little nasty.

zach: your body. you think you don't have a perfect body bc you don't look like the models on instagram that all the guys crave. you think your butt is too small, your lips are too small, your thighs are too big, your arms are too big, your stomach is too big and flabby, and your boobs are too small as well. well zach thinks all of that is beautiful. he wants you to be completely comfortable in your own body, so he will do anything he can to make you see why he thinks your body is so beautiful and perfect.