pref. 86 - dont

"dont" -

daniel: you and daniel had been goofing off in the wdw house b/c he had just come back from work and u guys were bored. you went to go pick up his guitar and sing a song to serenade him. "Y/N!!! dont touch that babygirl i just tuned it please hahaha" he laughed slightly. you picked it up and started singing the "i love you bitch" vine to him

corbyn: corbyn and you were tired bc you had both went to bed too late and woke up too early (stay woke...sorry ill go) the both of you were chilling on the couch when you went to grab the remote for netflix to change the movie. corbyn had suggested mean girls but you were so tired that you didnt care. but youve had your coffee so you were awake and thinking. you reached for the remote and he slapped your hand away quickly "BABE DONT THIS IS THE GOOD PART!!!" you ignored it and quickly stole the remote and typed in "madea halloween" (great movie btw ;) )

jonah: you had just finished teaching jo how to make a cake and the frosting job he had done was perfect. you didnt think he had it in him. your eyes grazed over the delectable sweet and snuck your finger to try the homemade frosting you taught him to make as well. "BABY! dont do that i guarantee its good. i tried it youll have to wait until our date to try it.". " you know i hate when you do this but fine. only bc your cute and i love you."

jack: you had a rough day at school and work, you just needed a little peace and quiet. but of course, you lived in the why dont we house, its never quiet there. you bursted in the door looking beat as hell and jack, being your boyfriend could tell there was something wrong. you ran upstairs to your shared bedroom and laid an the king size bed and cried bc you were too overwhelmed. you heard loud thumps up the stairs. "babe whats wrong i know somethings up and i want to help you bc i love you. i dont want you to be overwhelmed right bc in the end it will all turn out alright."

_____________________________:)))
imma do zachs another time