Chapter 2: That Night

"I am Kaiser Leonhardt, your AUSC Vice President."

Ami screamed her lungs out as he finished his speech.

"YOU'RE SO COOL, I CAN'T TAKE IT! IF I COULD VOTE FOR YOU A MILLION TIMES, I WOULD!"

Ami's voice caught our attention, including Kaiser's. We all laughed after, while he gave Ami a quick smile.

"OH MY GOSH GUYS! HE SMILED AT ME, HE SMILED AT ME!"

Ami was going crazy while her friends tried to calm her down. I find Ami's reaction really funny. I can't imagine myself doing that; I mean, going crazy after a guy smiled at me? Haha! I just can't.

Afterwards, the microphone was passed to Alexander Eldridge, the one running for presidency.

"Oh my...", Kara whispered.

As of now, I am the only one who knows Kara's secret. Yeah, that she have a crush on Alexander.

"Don't worry, I'll vote for your baby too", I told her with a teasing smile.

She quickly got my intention and slapped my arm.

"Shhh, keep quiet! You don't what it feels to have your secret revealed! Hahaha!"

"Okay! Okay! I'm sorry! Hahaha!"

"Hey! What's so funny? Tell me about it!", Chantal asked me.

Kara gave me "the stare". I can feel chills run down my spine as she gazed at me.

"Ummm... We were just talking about Ami's reaction a while ago!", I answered. Then I bursted out a nervous laugh afterwards. It's a good thing Chantal didn't feel that I was actually lying.

Kara let out a sigh of relief.

"AND THAT WRAPS UP THE MEETING DE AVANCE SCHOOL YEAR 2015-2016! VOTE WISELY EVERYBODY!"

I didn't notice that the program has ended. We all looked for Aliza beside the stage.

"There she is, guys!", Lirienne said then rushed towards her.

"We told you, you can do it!"

"Thank you for your support! Oh, where's Ami? I guess she went wild after that moment with Kaiser a while ago. Hahaha!"

"Yup! You guessed it right!"

Then we all went to our classroom and our classmates welcomed Aliza.

"Congratulations Aliza!"
"Do you still know me?!"
"Please don't forget us huhu"

"What are you talking about, guys?! I still haven't won. Hahaha! Better vote for me and all my party mates!", Aliza said to stop the commotion.

The day ended with happiness evident on our faces.

As soon as I got home, I did my normal routine. Then when it's time to sleep, I pulled out my phone and checked my social media accounts.

"Do wishes come true if you wish on a shooting star?"
"Facts about shooting stars"

My feed was full of shooting stars; there were articles, blogs, and status updates about it.

What's with the shooting stars? I don't really get society nowadays. To think that some people actually believe that when you wish upon a shooting star, your wish will come true.

I'm like, hello guys? That is actually not even a star in the first place. It's just falling debris from the atmosphere. I don't get it.