SHOT 4

Hello this is VHM signing in with a few shots FF... This is a mystery and as episode proceeds everything will be revealed...so please bear with me ....i hope the readers will support me the same way as they did earlier....

Here we go ....  

RECAP : Priyanka reveals about her fake pregnancy to Oberoi family members infront of Kamini...ACP blackmails Priyanka about Shivaay's fake accident....Anika reveals about fake accident video to Oberoi Family members...Rudra goes to collect footage from Traffic control room....Mahi says that he will go to chawl instead of Shivaay...Anika follows Mahi....

Shivaay at OM in current situation is in thoughts

Mahi left for the chawl that night and I entered my room....Anika followed me to my room ...I held her hand and said THANK YOU...she was the usual one...as soon as I held her she blushed and looked into my eyes and said " you said I am your family so please don't say thank you...I cannot let my family members fall into trouble...''

Shivaay ''how can you be so selfless Anika...you never care about you if matter is for our family...I am so lucky"

Anika cups her hand on his mouth and looks into his eyes , Shivaay moves closer to her and kisses her on forehead they hug tightly....

After they broke their hug Anika says ''Shivaay , I feel something wrong is going to happen....i am not getting good thoughts...I think we need to check on Mahi''

Shivaay ''Anika I am back and now I will take care of everything ,...please don't take so much stress....promise me you will always be there with me in my every birth and death too''

Anika side hugs him and says ''pinky promise''

Shivaay gets a call and leaves from there....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Situation unknown location Anika in thoughts :

After Shivaay takes the call and leaves Anika sits on bed and starts thinking about the happenings...

Suddenly Anika remembers that Mahi has wore Kanji eye lenses while leaving...and he would definitely be caught...She rushes without uttering anyword to Shivaay...

She calls Mahi but he doesn't pick the call ...she rushes outside and asks the driver to take her to chawl...he obliges and Anika sits in....she asks the driver to drive fast and within no time they reach chawl...but Anika couldn't find Kamini or Mahi there...only thing she found was a single kanji contact lens and she knew her doubt came true...

Anika goes to the next house and enquires and none knows anything....after asking people here and there about Manhi and Kamini finally a lady says a handsome man has come and Kamini and that man tied Mahi and took him in their car...

Anika " when you saw Mahi being tied why didn't you help him?"'

Lady '' why would I help him madam? Mahi is illegitimate son of Kamini...we hate him and if we see him as such why would we even bother to think of helping him...it's good they left from here...now i will also leave''

Anika stops her and says ''just one more question please tell me whether this was the man who took Mahi and shows a pic in her mobile''

Lady nods in agreement...''

Anika is shocked and shouts '' you 2 rs ACP Ranveer... I wouldn't leave you anytime soon..you have to pay heavily for troubling my family...I am coming along with Shivaay...."

She starts to text Shivaay when someone hits on her head and makes her unconscious....and finally after waking up she is here in this room.........