SHOT 5

Hello this is VHM signing in with a few shots FF... This is a mystery and as episode proceeds everything will be revealed...so please bear with me ....i hope the readers will support me the same way as they did earlier....

Here we go ....  

Recap: Mahi is also being kidnapped...a young man enters Oberoi Mansion to meet Tej and family...OmRu and Sahil does the final rites of (Fake) Anika....Shivaay goes to forensic doctor to test hair strands and finger prints of Fake and real Anika ....He gets the reports after long wait and gets shocked seeing the reports...

Shivaay thanks the doctor and leaves for oberoi mansion in his car...while driving he thinks of what needs to be done next....he reaches Oberoi mansion and goes to his room and closes the room door....

It was next morning everyone woke up but they were all sad for what had happened earlier....Shivaay and OmRu reached the dining table and sat at their respective places...OmRu were in no mood to talk to Shivaay for his unacceptable behaviour...but for Dadi's sake and remembering what Anika said earlier they sat back without leaving from there....

Shivaay decided to talk to them in person after breakfast....after they completed breakfast OmRu were about to leave when Shivaay asked them to stop...

They stopped and Shivaay said ''I want to talk to you something in person...please come to my room''

Rudra '' no bhayya...after what you did yesterday I am in no mood to follow or listen to what you say''

Om didn't even bother to respond but Shivaay held both their hands and dragged them to his room and closed the door...

Everyone present at the dining table were shocked to see Shivaay behaving like that....

In Shivaay's room :

Om '' what's this Shivaay...you cannot show your rudeness to us''

Shivaay was teary eyed and said '' just shut up both of you...how can you behave with me like this? Am I not your brother anymore?''

Rudra '' you are our brother but for namesake...our respect for you died yesterday...we will maintain this relation only for Anika Bhabhi..because I know she will be seeing from the sky and will feel bad if we separate from you...other than this we have nothing else with you...come Om we will leave''

Shivaay '' fine before you decide to do this with me read these reports''

Shivaay gave the forensic reports to OmRu...........

OmRu were shocked to see the reports as the dead body's and real Anika's hair and fingerprints both were not matching....Om frowned and looked at Shivaay

Shivaay " now you understand that I was right...the one for whom you did last rites was not Anika...Anika...My Anika is alive...yes Om AND Rudra she is alive..."

Saying this he cried for the first time after yesterday's phone call..........

OmRu were also happy knowing the fact that their Anika Bhabhi was alive and then apologised for their behaviour with Shivaay and for not trusting him...all the three brothers had a tearful hug after a long time....

Rudra ''but how will we find Anika Bhabhi ? we don't know where to start with"

Shivaay " Rudra get the board here..we have to first list all the incidents and find a way to get Anika back''

Om '' wait a minute Shivaay...where is Mahi ? he too is not seen and in midst of all the happenings since yesterday evening we completely forgot about Mahi ''