SHOT 6

Hello this is VHM signing in with a few shots FF... This is a mystery and as episode proceeds everything will be revealed...so please bear with me ....i hope the readers will support me the same way as they did earlier....

Here we go .....

RECAP : Shivaay and OmRu gets to know about Fake Anika's death....Advay Singh Raizada (ASR) enters Oberoi mansion...Tej takes decision of Priyanka getting married to ASR...ShivOmRu succeed in foiling up Ranveer Randhawa...ShivRu leave to search for Kamini while Om goes to get info about ASR.......Anika and Mahi still trapped............

Shivaay and Rudra reach the chawl and goes straight upto Kamini's house and start searching there ...

Rudra '' bhayya what exactly are we searching?"

Shivaay '' Rudra any clue which can let us know where Kamini , Mahi might be''

Rudra '' but what about Anika bhabhi''

Shivaay '' If we find either of these then Anika would automatically be found ?''

Rudra '' how do you know that ? ''

Shivaay ''Rudra... that day Anika said that we must check on Mahi...so I am sure Anika might have come here to check on Mahi...and may be Kamini or Ranveer might have attacked both Mahi and Anika and taken her somewhere ''

Rudra '' you are right bhayya...this should have happened ... I will check the house thoroughly if Anika Bhabhi might have left some clue''

Shivaay gets a call and speaks and says ''are you sure ? ......Thank you '''

Rudra looks at him puzzled

Shivaay '' we are on the right track Rudra...I have asked Khanna to trace the final location of Anika's mobile before disappearing and it's here in this chawl ....so we will definitely get some clue here ''

They search the house and see traces of blood hidden under a mat ...Rudra gets scared and shouts for Shivaay

Shivaay comes and sees the blood and says this cannot be Anika's

Rudra looks puzzled again and Shivaay says '' Rudra Anika's last call was in chawl not in this house...so I am sure this cannot be Anika's blood ...I think we should ask someone in the chawl for Anika's whereabouts''

Shivaay takes Kamini's dress with him which had traces of blood on it and leaves outside....

Shivaay and Rudra start asking about Anika and finally the same lady who helped Anika the other night says ''Yes this madam has come here and asked about you..."'

Shivaay ''me? What the wuck?''

Rudra '' bhayya relax about Mahi bhayya not you...how will she distinguish you and Mahi bhayya''

Shivaay nods in agreement and asks her to continue

Lady '' I said Kamini and an other person have tied you and taken you away , she shouted as to why I didn't help you...I said why would I when the people here hate you...later she showed me a person's photo in her mobile and asked if he the man who was with Kamini and I said yes....she thanked me and I left''

Shivaay '' Anika showed you a pic in her mobile ''

Lady '' yes that's what I said ''

Shivaay '' I will show you some pics can you please help me identify him please''

Lady '' no I will not because I hate you and I cannot help you''

Rudra '' didi please he is not Mahi bhayya...he is Shivaay bhayya..his twin brother''